Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 4:37pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

*EDIT* As soon as Ghalaghor joins me on the ground, I stab the nearest wall with 'Blue Flames' and turn the flames on full blast, setting the cabin on fire. BURN, SUCKA!

(It's going to be lame if this game ends and I haven't killed anyone.)

IMPORTANT: Before starting the new version, I very highly suggest doing what I did: making a kickstarter discussion Thread for the new game. Mine went for 13 pages as people gave ideas and I hammered out a GM Sheet, classes, locations and Legendary stuff. The final game, "The Two Castles: Matt's Tactical BvB RPG," is extremely watertight and has been going insanely well. I have 12 players.
Here's a link to it for a reference: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … ion/page/1

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 5:32pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Vulnerable? Where? Never mind that.

I meant that it was pretty much so injured and hurt that it could barely move... You want to edit your previous choice? xD

Before starting the new version, I very highly suggest doing what I did: making a kickstarter discussion Thread for the new game.

Yeah I might do it. Either way I won't be releasing GZII for a bit. And btw the objective is to survive not to kill everyone lol... Plus when you get a frag you are easier to find. Though you do get rewarded...

I'm not saying you won't kill anyone but it should be more of a last option type of thing.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 6:15pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i follow kenji, eat a fish and, as soon as i am on the ground, i begin to shoot at the enemies head, trying to kill him with a headshot. if i can not hit his head then i try to damage his legs and arms so he can not use them anymore.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

@xAyjAy
We're on the other side of the cabin. Don't shoot at him, you'll give us away! I'm going to burn it down on top of him and distract him so we can escape.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 8:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

Ok so... I'm not sure how to do this.

I guess I try to pull off one of its horns. If I can't do that I just continue with shooting its behind.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 9:39pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

We're on the other side of the cabin. Don't shoot at him, you'll give us away! I'm going to burn it down on top of him and distract him so we can escape.

yeah, you are right.

i just follow kenji.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 9:59am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

?! Where did this guy come from?! I run upstairs, pushing Ghalaghor in front of me. I use 'Blue Flames' to burn/slice a large circle into the roof. I kick it with my boot, making a large hole, then I jump out, front-flipping out onto the roof. I then move to the opposite side of the house (from the gunner), slide down the roof, jump, grab the edge of the roof and swing to the ground. Then I wait for Ghalaghor.

~You successfully manage to do this and Ghalghor follows you. You stab the side of the cabin and turn on the flames. The cabin engulfs in flames as you and Ghalaghor walk away. Suddenly you look back and the enemy is smashing through the roof and is now chasing after both of you, ''You can't run away from me measly little rats! Come back here!''. He's now shooting at both of you.

------------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

~You follow Kenji and head down onto the ground. Kenji stabs the side of the cabin and turns the flames on. The cabin engulfs in flames as you and Kenji walk away. Suddenly you look back and the enemy is smashing through the roof and is now chasing after both of you, ''You can't run away from me measly little rats! Come back here!''. He's now shooting at both of you.

---------------------------------------

*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows

I guess I try to pull off one of its horns. If I can't do that I just continue with shooting its behind.

~You jump on his head and attempt to pull off one of his horns. Unfortunately you aren't strong enough so all you do is manage to fall down on top of the bull's head. The bull starts to get up now and starts shaking his head while you grab on trying not to fall off.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:49am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades

?! Are you kidding me? I turn and no-scope the sucker.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:50am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

I'm just going to do what me and pang did before to that one tiger creature thing.

I take out an arrow and stab the top of its head.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 11:45am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades

?! Are you kidding me? I turn and no-scope the sucker.

~You somehow manage to hit him. It's not a critical hit but it's something. The enemy falls to one knee and spits blood on the floor, ''Lucky Shot''. He gets up and throws his semi-auto to the floor and takes out a two-handed plasma sword from his back. He gets into an aggressive position and gets ready to attack the both of you.
[12% Charge]

----------------------------------------

R2 I'll do yours when I come back.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!