Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:13pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

I meant right

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:15pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

It seems as if it's safe now though.

By this I meant you can check the chest now.. You never even checked it, or was that your plan all along? Lol.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:17pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

(Ok nevermind I thought there was only a trap...)

I check the chest still cautious of traps.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:34pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

sasukemystery

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife. 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each]. 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each]. 1 med-pack. 
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 3/13
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor (ELFB Armor)
*TEAM: Yellow

I check the chest still cautious of traps, if there is anything of importance inside I'll take it. I then continue to the farthest right path.

[Hopefully it's okay that I changed it up a bit I just combined your two choices.. it'll make it shorter.]

~As you approach the chest cautiously there seems to be equipment inside:
*Browning XXV 9mm Pistol
*1 Empty Magazine
*3 9mm Bullets
*Light Full body Armor
*1 ration
You take it all and proceed to the right. As you continue walking, you hear the buzzing getting louder and louder. It sounds like a swarm of bees or something. You keep walking until you reach a small door, at least compared to the immense wall. There also seems to be a ladder to your left going to a platform leading to another door.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

MattEmAngel

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 8/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red (Darkstar 1 vote. 2 needed)

While running away, I also shout "Ghalaghor! How about 'Team Darkstar'? Or do you have a better name? Also, that clanking sound you are probably hearing looks like something from Power Rangers, and it's kind of fast, so MOVE!"

Like I can actually out-jump that thing. I'll need a decent katana for that. I wipe my mouth off and, with no other options, I go left. Down the rabbit hole. You're welcome, Ghalaghor.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

-To all players-

Heads-up! I made a thread in the Art section called "Matt's Snap-Sketch", where I take suggestions and draw a quick black-and-white sketch. Got an RPG or video game character stuck in your head but you can't draw them? I'll give it a shot. Read the rules and send the ideas!

-Matt
--Sorry for advertising, but this is a free service to everyone here. Plus, I need the practice. ^_^

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:26pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Green

Oooh, some loot! Wait a second...it's probably a trap. I open the bag then jump back just in case it explodes. If nothing happens after a minute, I'll check it.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:57pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

MattEmAngel

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 8/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red (Darkstar 1 vote. 2 needed)

Like I can actually out-jump that thing. I'll need a decent katana for that. I wipe my mouth off and, with no other options, I go left. Down the rabbit hole. You're welcome, Ghalaghor.

[Ahaha so far your choices have been creative and enjoyable. Just remember to not exaggerate.]

~As you go down the hole you can hear the foul monster scratching and screeching to get through, but it eventually stops and backs off. You reach the bottom and it seems as if there is a tunnel system under the hole thing. It still seems like a maze though. There are 5 paths. Each has a different color of light on the outlining of the paths. Red, Green, Blue, White, and Black. You see a sign out of the corner of your eye, it says, ''Only the true elements will come into play whilst deciding your fate.''.

---------------------------------

theEPICgameKING

*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [60% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor
*TEAM: Green

Oooh, some loot! Wait a second...it's probably a trap. I open the bag then jump back just in case it explodes. If nothing happens after a minute, I'll check it.

~You walk back and wait. After a few seconds nothing happens. You clear your mind in relief as nothing happened. You think to yourself on why they gave you this so early, but nonetheless you check it:
*Medium Full Body Armor
*2 Handed long blade synced with plasma energy, a small screen on the hilt says 60%. (It is said that these swords are some of the best in the world. But they can only last so long in battle before becoming a useless dull blade. On the hilt there is also a letter and number inscribed on it; T1. Tier 1 is one of the weakest of plasma blade, meaning the energy from it will run out quickly and even at the end the blade will completely shatter once it reaches 0%)
*1 Ration
As you pick up the ration you hear a strange noise, like rocks or boulders crashing against eachother. You look up and notice that the walls are moving. You wait until they completely stop. Now instead of one path it has split into 3. It seems as if each path has a light irradiating from it, one stronger than the other. There is one to the north-west, the strongest light. One to the north, it's kind of in the middle of both lights. And one to the north-east which is the dimmest light.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:59pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

I place a vote in keeping hunger and thirst. It definitely adds to the strategy and survival aspect of the game

So everyone can understand this better, this reason I put in the hunger and thirst stats is because this is a survival RPG/Tournament. If I take these aspects away then you could be out in the desert for 8 days straight with no food or water and still live? I don't see how that would be very realistic. It also adds on to how you will make your decisions.

but then we need more points for thirst.

I suggest you do not read other's character sheets.

sorry, from now on i will read only my char sheet.

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM:  Red

i examine the small opening on the right wall.

(i vote for a change of our team name, how about magical survivors?)

 

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 12:09am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

@xAyjAy: Trust me you will not need more points for thirst. The point is that water is something you need to survive. And when out in the wilderness or whatever it can become scarce and it could mean life or death if you can't find anything. It'll work out trust me.

Also, you can read your partner's character sheet just don't make decisions based off of his character sheet.

-----------------------------

xAyjAy

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM:  Red (Darkstar 1 vote. 2 needed.) (Magical Survivors 1 vote. 2 needed.)

I examine the small opening on the right wall.

~As you enter the small opening you hear a really loud noise from outside. You look out and you see a wall has fallen on the path that you would have taken. It could have fallen on you and killed you. It seems that if that was your partner, you are now separated for the time being. You head back through the small opening, the room is extremely small and dark, but you seem to be hitting things as you walk by, with your feet. You notice that there is just 2 doors because of the faintly dim light illuminating from under them. There is 1 to the left and 1 to the right. It seems you'll have to be careful to not fall over of whatever is on the floor whilst trying to get to one of them.

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!