ForumsForum GamesChameleon potatoes

158 14869
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

It's kinda same like hot potatoes,just when you catch you change the potato these are the rules:
-When you catch the object,you must change it into something throwable.
-Only the person below can catch the object and the person must change it when he/she catches it.
EX:
Me:I throw a hot potato.
Person1:I catch a hot potato.I throw a grenade.
Person2:I catch the grenade.I throw a stone,etc.

WARNING!:This game might be addicting to older users.No animals have been hurt during this game.I hope it's gonna be addicting!

Let's start!
I throw a hot potato.

• 158 Replies
Raispeed55
Raispeed55
257 posts

I catch some paper, then shoot a bullet.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

I catch a bullet between my bare fingers (Close one!) I then throw it so well that it goes faster than it would have if it were coming out of a gun!

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

I catch the arrow.I throw an AK-47.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

I catch the AK-47, take all the bullets out of it,(who needs a gun anyway when you've got awesome throwing skills?) and throw them all at the same time just as amazingly and skillfully as I did with the earlier bullet!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,274 posts

Zelda, the point of the game is to catch something different from but plausibly similar to the thing that was thrown.
I throw a gremlin in a huge bottle of water.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
257 posts

I catch a gremlin in a large bucket of water,
I throw a Squidward with lungs.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
611 posts

I catch the squidward with lungs.
I throw a *«+steel battle axe+»*.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

[quote=Nerdsoft]Zelda, the point of the game is to catch something different from but plausibly similar to the thing that was thrown.[/quote]

Read the rules again.

[quote=GandalftheGrey]It's kinda same like hot potatoes,just when you catch you change the potato these are the rules:
-When you catch the object,you must change it into something throwable.
-Only the person below can catch the object and the person must change it when he/she catches it.
EX:
Me:I throw a hot potato.
Person1:I catch a hot potato.I throw a grenade.
Person2:I catch the grenade.I throw a stone,etc.[/quote]

Where is the problem with what I was doing?

I catch a battle axe (sure is a war zone here) and throw a nuke. (with my awesome throwing skills of course!)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

Eat the nuke, throw a sparkly Italian.
om nom nom

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

You then explode...
TO BE CONTINUED...

I catch the Italian and start questioning him about where the goods are being kept. I then take a bite of his amazing pasta and then throw it out the window!
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO EVIL!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

I catch the now sad Italian, give him pasta, and throw an angry german. (as long as i'm throwing people of other places)

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

I catch A German guy he starts cussing me out in German. I go hunting through the world and find a tree that I believe is magical but it turns out to just be StormWalker and I throw him (while he is in tree form)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

I'm a girl. You are the....*counts on fingers* oh forget it I've lost count of how many people thought I'm a boy. But it's okay. :3

I catch myself magically and throw an accordion.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Oh... well usually you just assume on a gaming site that everyone is a guy unless their username or picture suggests otherwise.

I catch an accordion and throw an organ. (the real deal. I've been training for months to be able to do this one!)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

I go catch the organ! [Wow, where did you get a liver? Eeyuck. I can see why it took months of training to get used to it, it feels nasty.]
I throw a pile of soda. Magically.

Showing 31-45 of 158