Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

DWF does art!

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 7:00pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Well I think I found my new favorite drawing of yours. That bunny looks awesome! I love the shape, the light shading, the fur strokes, and the face! I totally get the legs being underneath. Can you go back and add background as detailed as the bunny? That drawing would be even better if you did :D

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 8:55pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

Ne

w drawing!!! :D

Holy crap that is detailed.....
This is inspiring me to upload some my doodles... Even if they lack in camparison my ALOT....

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:47am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Hey, even if it's not of pang, would you consider doing a portrait drawing? I'd love to see how well you handle a normal human face (exactly why it can't be pang, :P)

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 4:35pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

7,631 posts

Yay bunny... What's that black thing in the corner?

Bunny has no legs! What did you do????

She was hungry. What else did you expect?

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 5:26pm

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

58 posts

Hey, even if it's not of pang, would you consider doing a portrait drawing? I'd love to see how well you handle a normal human face (exactly why it can't be pang, :P)

I could attempt but if it's a portrait it would take me like a month and a half. Why? I'm still not good at people and if I get close enough I get very detailed.

What's that black thing in the corner?

One was a photo of the rabbit and the other corner my finger accidently got into the photo D:

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 6:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

7,631 posts

Wow I didn't notice the finger intill you showed me. Now your finger is art.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 8:52pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

I could attempt but if it's a portrait it would take me like a month and a half. Why? I'm still not good at people and if I get close enough I get very detailed.

Just wanted to see your attempt at a portrait. I'll wait for a month if you'll do it :P
If not a fully detailed portrait, how about a funny caricature? :D

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 12:17am

R2D21999

R2D21999

7,631 posts

Continue your art. Pretty please, I'll stop asking you questions about pang on the toilet.

Reply to DWF does art!

You must be logged in to post a reply!