ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDWF does art!

107 10439
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

I just wanted to make a thread and see what you guys think about my art. Feel free to comment and give me your opinions!

First drawing I've ever done
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2945_zps06185243.jpg

• 107 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

If you want to see something scary, look up the drawing I did of Strop as a Ninja Centaur Doctor. It's in my Thread, "Matt's Snap-Sketch", Page 3.

Hey man..please don't advertise on DWF's thread

Practice on pang and send us your results.

As long as she doesn't get my face XD
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Yeah, yeah. Honestly I just wanted to post a funny picture, but I didn't want to post MY art on someone else's art thread, and I had already posted it once, so, what the heck. Not intentional advertising, but still advertising, so. Sorry.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,723 posts

Some of your art makes think of what I would do if I had any artist skill. Except that the stuff rolling around in my head is mad sketchy and creepy. -_-

I approve. *nods head*

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

Practice on pang and send us your results.

Lol I think he'd be too scared to get a tattoo let alone let me do it lol

I like all of them. I want more!

I'll post more later on when I get the juices flowing again

Except that the stuff rolling around in my head is mad sketchy and creepy. -_-

I can make creepier art work if that's what you're demanding. But, thank you for approving
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,723 posts

Haha. Get as creepy as you want. I'll love it.

daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Yoshi, of course!
Why what else would it be! haha

OMG! Yoshi! I love you already DWF! O ****. Pang is going to kill me. Wait... your his girlfriend so you can stop him from killing me! Please!

But really, your art is great. It makes mine look like crap though everything makes mine look like crap. But yours makes mine look like worse crap then most art does. Hopefully that makes sense.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

your his girlfriend

http://www.troll.me/images2/grammar-correction-guy/-youre.jpg

But really, your art is great. It makes mine look like crap though everything makes mine look like crap. But yours makes mine look like worse crap then most art does. Hopefully that makes sense.

Boy, sure glad that you are back...

moar arts n stuff. I actually would like to see you make a pang drawing. That would be cool... ish...
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Hah I love how you nailed daleks for his imporper use of "your", then said "moar arts."

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps84276aa1.jpg

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

I'll do more art this weekend. I have a four day weekend! Also if pang can hold still long enough I'll attempt to draw him :3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

^yes! If you feel like it shave his head and use that.
@mat
That was intentional. It's like "wut" n stuff. Your picture fail on the other hand, wasn't.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Yeah, I know. I type "moar" all the time. I was just exploiting it.

yes! If you feel like it shave his head and use that.

Use his head as a canvas?? That sounds kind of harsh. She's going to need some seriously powerful Magic Markers for that.
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

Murica
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_1393_zps401aba60.jpg

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

It's called "A Salute to All Nations, But Mostly America".

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,139 posts

That should be a presidential tattoo, except you won't be able to see it on Obama.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

That should be a presidential tattoo, except you won't be able to see it on Obama.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!
That was nice. I give you credit.

Oh yeah, the bird was cool too :P
Showing 46-60 of 107