ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDWF does art!

97 31147
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to make a thread and see what you guys think about my art. Feel free to comment and give me your opinions!

First drawing I've ever done
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2945_zps06185243.jpg

• 97 Replies
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Ne

w drawing!!!

Holy crap that is detailed.....
This is inspiring me to upload some my doodles... Even if they lack in camparison my ALOT....
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Hey, even if it's not of pang, would you consider doing a portrait drawing? I'd love to see how well you handle a normal human face (exactly why it can't be pang, :P)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yay bunny... What's that black thing in the corner?

Bunny has no legs! What did you do????

She was hungry. What else did you expect?
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Hey, even if it's not of pang, would you consider doing a portrait drawing? I'd love to see how well you handle a normal human face (exactly why it can't be pang, :P)

I could attempt but if it's a portrait it would take me like a month and a half. Why? I'm still not good at people and if I get close enough I get very detailed.

What's that black thing in the corner?

One was a photo of the rabbit and the other corner my finger accidently got into the photo D:
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wow I didn't notice the finger intill you showed me. Now your finger is art.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I could attempt but if it's a portrait it would take me like a month and a half. Why? I'm still not good at people and if I get close enough I get very detailed.

Just wanted to see your attempt at a portrait. I'll wait for a month if you'll do it :P
If not a fully detailed portrait, how about a funny caricature?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Continue your art. Pretty please, I'll stop asking you questions about pang on the toilet.

Showing 91-97 of 97