Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 7:53pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Endrek: The lava is coming from outside. and it is flowing... well... everywhere but most importantly towards you... and your group is running the other direction... you know away from the lava. You run away from the lava and come to a canal. A retractable bridge spans over the canal... and the bridge is distracted... it seems SOMEBODY pulled a lever^^. what now?
*also: 400 friggin posts*

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:01pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Sheesh I got bored with the game did something reckless for once, and now you want to kill me! Is there any sort of door to the room we're in? if so I'll close it. (that ought to slow down the lava a little bit) What was the canal going over, and how far of a gap is it? (your not very descriptive sometimes) "Any of you got ideas?"

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:11pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

Ummm can I have a turn? Trying to free some elfs here.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:18pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: (argh you ninja'd me... sorry for missing your post)
You kick the dead guard onto the living one and shoot him twice. He dies.
as you look over to the elves you see someone coming down the hill... its elmin. Do you say anything? What do you do?

Endrek: You are not in a room you are in the main hallway. The canal is around 10-20 meters wide and the water flows slowly. It isn't going over anything, a bridge was going over it. The canal is the gap basically. To your question the dwarf answers: "well, we could swim through it"
What do you do?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

I draw another arrow and run towards him. If there are still guards following him, I want to kill them away from the camp.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:31pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 44
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

buy a vial of acid and see if they have any smokesticks

using items from DnD

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 9:39pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Endrek Mahl wrote:

Than swim in it we will!

I start swimming.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:34am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
Elmin runs towards you. You ask him about the guards. "Guards? Well... let's say they won#t be disturbing us anymore" He says with a smile on his face. What now?

Ugluk: You buy another vial of acid for 10 goldpieces.Smokesticks cost 5 gold per piece. Do you buy some?

Endrek: You go swimming. You and the dwarf make it over to the other side, but the cleric and the rogue do not make it. They are pulled downstream by the water. "Don't worry about them" the dwarf says: "They'll be fine i am sure". NOw you are at the other side of the canal. The Main hallway is continuing here. There are also rooms on both sides of the hallway. Do you go anywhere or do you wait here? the lava is flowing into the canal and is cooling down. it also seems the flow of the lava is slowing down and coming to an end.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:38am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

Endrek Mahl said: wrote:

So where should this treasure be?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:46am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

I sheath my bow and arrow, then hurry back to the elves. "Search the guard and find his keys. Be silent! Many of them are still asleep and we must not wake them."

I go to the elves and whisper in elvish "We will free you soon. Be silent. We must not wake the other guards."

Elmin finds the keys and brings them to me and I carefully unlock the elves one at a time, lowering the chains slowly (and quietly) to the grass.

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!