Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:23pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Omg. This thing advanced 7 pages before this post. o.o That's 70 posts.. .-.

----------------------------

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~From far I will try and use my short bow. Once and if the enemy is close enough I can attempt to get on the enemy ship and fight it off there and while I'm there I should look for loot to keep for myself as well.~

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 4:02pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 4/30 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Wis: 11
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Def: 12/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv:  Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I take the job

-------------------

I added one to wisdom

------------------

I choose Double Throw/shot

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 7:14pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks
Gold: 24
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

a vial and two smokesticks, now off to the smithy

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 11:59am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

This inactivity is killing me...

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:19pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Endrek:
"Well... the storage rooms for gems and the other valuables should be over there" the dwarf says as he points to the left side of the hallway "but there should be some tombs at the end of the hallway. And the nobleman's quarters are on the right side. Where should we go first?"

Kenji: Elmin searches the guards and indeed finds the keys. You open the chains of the elves and free them. What now?

Sizadiev: The ship comes closer and closer. Luckily it is relativly small and has no siege weapons. You start to see the individual persons and start to shoot. The first shot hits a target and wounds it but when you draw your bow for the second shot it breaks (critical failure). You curse and throw the bow away, drawing your daggers. The enemy boards you and you jump over to their side of the ship. While most of the soldiers are fighting with your crewmates the ship is relativly empty. The only one in your way at the moment is the helmsman. he attacks you.

Round one:
You hit him once and hurt him
He critically misses and falls to the ground
Round 2: You kill him

Aside from a scimitar he has nothing on him that could be sold. it seems nobody has noticed you yet. Do you go to help your mates in the fight or do you go inside the ship?

Acnio:
New sheet:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Skills: Double throw/shot 1/3 (5 Ene)
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

"Ahh... you are very eager eh?" the boss replies "Well, your new job might be a bit more tricky. I think one of my subordinates is trying to kill me. i will meet with him tomorrow afternoon. I want you to spy on him from that point on to find out if he in fact IS trying to kill me. You will get 50 gold now and 50 later." How do you prepare yourself? or do you just wait till then?

Ugluk: You go to the blacksmith. A big strong orc. He greets you as you enter. "Ah what can i do for you?" What do you want to buy?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:24pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Def: 13/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~I head on into the ship.~

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,103 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

I take all of the elves (how many are there officially) and lead them away from the camp, over the closest hill and set everyone on the ground.

"You are safe for now. I am Kenji, and this is Elmin. I am not a healer, and neither is my companion. If any of you knows medicine, do your part. Now. What are your names (and say which are male and female, because I won't be able to guess from the names), and what is your class? I already know of the ruin of your village, and we will deal with the slavers presently" I say in elvish.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:37pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Skills: Double throw/shot 1/3 (5 Ene)

I wait until then

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:41pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Endrek mahl said: wrote:

Didn't we come here for any remaining treasure? Let's go left.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:22pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks
Gold: 24
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

"How much for a bag of caltrops? also a couple javelins."

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!