*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~I fill up my waterskin with rum and head on back to the ship. Considering there probably isn't much stuff for me here anyways.~

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 9:57pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

I'm sorry that I was so rude.
Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

I run for it.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 1:47pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk:
The Shopkeeper replies: "I could make a deal with you for 18 per bag... but not less than that. what do you say?"

Sizadiev:
As you turn around you see an enemy soldier standing in front of the stairs to the outside. he has seen you. What do you do?

Endrek: *don't worry it. i would have been pissed to*
You turn around and run. the dwarf follows you. you run out of the small hallway and enter the main hallway. Where to now? Back to the bridge, to the noblemans quarters or to the tombs?

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 5:24pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Let's go look at dead bodies and read about a curse. To the tombs! (with the dwarf leading the way.)

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 8:45pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks
Gold:6
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and
'

"Fine"

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 8:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,357 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"Yes, while it is still night. Elmin, you are with me. Warriors behind us, bladedancer as lookout. We'll take them one tent at a time. Elmin and I will go into the tent and kil the two slavers. The warriors will stand watch outside the tent. We kill them, we move to the next tent. No noise, no speaking unless whispered, and in Elvish. Watch your step, look for traps, do NOT wake them. When the sun rises, they will all be dead and I will take you home. Move."

I and the four other elves move swiftly over to the nearest tent.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 1:02pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~Immediately strike at him with my daggers to try and get by him.~

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:57pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Sizadiev:
You strike the enemy with your daggers. wounding him gravely. Run by him. before he can retailate you are out of his reach. What do you do now?

Endrek:
You run towards the tombs and the dwarf closes the doors behind you as you enter the tomb wing. It is pitch black in here. The dwarf lights a torch and the room lightens up. There are several tombs here. Do you search them? or do you try to find a way out?

Kenji:
You move from tent to tent. Silently killing the men sleeping inside. After a few minutes you are done. Suddenly, a manical laugh echoes through the camp. "AHHH.... you think you have won don't you?" a voice says. You turn around and see a very skinny and tall human with black hair standing in the middle of the camp. he wears black robes and has sunken cheeks.He is pale but the areas around his eyes are black. All this makes him look like a skeleton. "But you just gave me more minions!" he says. "KLAATU BARADA NIKTO" (yes i went there) he screams and two of the guards you had just slain rise as corpses. What now?

Ugluk:
(You have substracted the money from you invenory so i guess you bought them. You should add them to your inventory.)
Now that you have gone to the blacksmith, what do you do?

*Also: I have played with the thought of maybe posting a bit of the lore i made up for the world here. If anyone is interested. So should i?*

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:21pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
Secondary Attributes:

~Head on back to the ship to help the others.~

*Also: I have played with the thought of maybe posting a bit of the lore i made up for the world here. If anyone is interested. So should i?*

I wouldn't mind it, I love reading, plus love good stories and lores.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:28pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Sizadiev: You head up to the deck and there is chaos around you. Everywhere pirates are fighting navy soldiers. The orc of your crew stands in the middle of 4 corpses. and someone, somehow set the ship on fire. It seems nobody has noticed you. the captain is fighting 2 soldiers at once and seems to be loosing. There are a good dozen of other fights going on... Who do you help?

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!