Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 7:03pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk:
You head for the alchemist and inspect the dagger. It seems it is a normal dagger. but upon closer inspection you see some small holes in the blade. You see that you can unscrew the shaft of the weapon. As you do this it reveals a small glass vial that seems to be supposed to be breaking on impact, releasing whatever is inside. the vial is filled with a green liquid at the moment. You soon arrive at the alchemist shop. What do you want to buy?

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:07pm

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:18
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

show him the two vials "what are they?" he asks simply

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 10:09pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,530 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (22), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

I visit the Bowsmith. "What do you have in inventory besides short bows and arrows? I know you have better than that. Elf eyes can see things human cannot, and it isn't hard to make a secure room or chest invisible to humans. Surely you have hidden a few things away."

(Hint hint! Elves can make door and chests invisible to humans, which meant the slavers didn't find them, which means they have some good stuff here, or at least one or two things. Hint!)

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 5:25pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk: "Hmm... they seem to be some kind of venom. probably something that works on contact and when inserted in the bloodstream. It probably is very painful. If you want me to say more than you have to leave me a sample here." (both vials have the same content) What now?

Kenji: (No Elves aren't this deceitful or into trickery and they aren't THAT special)
The bowsmith only has bow... stuff but it is relativly well stocked.
What do you want to buy?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 6:08pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,530 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (22), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)

(That isn't deceitful, it's defense. They would do that so, if they were attacked, humans wouldn't be able to steal their more valuable items)

"I need arrows. Lots of arrows."

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 6:26pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji:
"Arrows?" the shopkeepre asks. "well that is something i most definitly got. That would be 1 goldpiece for 10 arrows. Deal?"
How many do you want?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 7:16pm

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

he hands him the vial that wasn't in the dagger, "i'll sell it to you, if you tell me what it is."

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 7:23pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk:
"Okay... but it will take one day. come back tomorrow. Of course i can only give you money when i know what it is." Do you accept?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 7:27pm

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

"yes, ok." and with that i head off to the arena

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 8:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,530 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

Well, we came back with 200 Arrows, sooo.

"6 goldpieces for 60 Arrows."

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!