Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 1:53pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk:
You head for the arena as you arrive a human guard stops you. "Halt! What do you want here?" he asks.

Kenji:
"good" the shopkeeper says. you gain 60 arrows and loose 6 gold. What now?

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 4:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

I find the oldest elf there and show him the map. "Do you know where this leads?"

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 4:39pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: You look for the oldest elf in the village and soon find him with directions given by another. You show him the map: "Hmmm... i don't know very much about the human lands. but that seems to be somewhere in the southern republics. But i don't know what exactly is there. You maybe have to ask someone in the empire if you want to know more... here" he makes a cross near the mark. "I think the last time i was there, there was a small human village there. i am sure someone in that town can tell you what you find when you go to the marked location" What now?

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 4:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)

Looks like it's time to pony up. I'll take the horse I rode on before (I hereby name it Epona) and head for the village on the map.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 4:55pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: As you leave the village , Elim comes running up to you. "wait friend, before you go, i wanted to give you something" He pulles a heavily adorned dagger with a similary adorned sheath out of his mantle. Take this for your travel. May it taste the blood of many an enemy of the elves. (you get "adorned elvish dagger" (3-8 damage). You begin your journey. Do you avoid human settlements or do you seek them?

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 5:59pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)

(I'm just going to call it Elmin's Dagger)

I'm only looking for the one marked on the map by the elf.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 6:04pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji:
You travel through the land for days. You see villages and towns of your route but you have no intention of going there. You ride long and sleep little, and so you arrive at a mointain pass after just four days. (you consume 4 rations)
The pass is relativly low and so the weather is not to cold and the landscape is not to harsh. The mountain tops are few kilometers to your right and your left. Suddenly you hear something coming. You hear heavy steps. Probably a few dozen feet. What do you do?

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 6:43pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:18
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He

"To fight, what else?!" he replies

i will be gone till sunday

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 7:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)

Are there any bushes or large boulders I can hide behind? I pull the bow out just in case.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:29am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk:
"ahh a fighter. what do you want to go against? a rookie, intemediate, veteran or a champion?"

Kenji:
You hide behind a few bushes by the wayside. after a while you see around 2 dozen humans armored in chainmail and armed with spears and shields. coming over the top of the pass. They are around 100 meters away from you. What now?

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!