Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 3:56pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: You look for one of the cheaper inns in town. After a good half hour of searching you find one that suits your needs. The inn does not make a good impression but it will be enough for one night. you ask the innkeeper how much it will cost for one night. He says that it will be 2 goldpieces for you and your horse. The room is also not really a dream come true but good enough. Nothing happens in the night. The next day you feel good.

Endrek: You rest the night in the cave. nothing interresting happens. Where do you go now?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 6:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,096 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Map
Gold:168
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Well, I'm an elf. I could have slept in a tree, I guess.

Back to the general store for monoculars, then to the bowsmith, then the blacksmith, while actively listening for the sound of approaching soldiers.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 6:43pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
After you wake up you head straight for the general store. The streets are still pretty empty but as you turn into the street of the general store you see a patrol of 4 guards heading your way. the guards wield short spears, round shields and wear padded armor. the store is closer to you then it is to them.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:59pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 1 14/30 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 13
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 19/27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 1/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk. Old sword. torch.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
           Arcane arrow 6-11 Damage, 11 mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Do I get any Hp of Mp from the nights sleep? I'll go out of the cave what do I see?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,096 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Map
Gold:168

I walk nonchalantly to the store and ask to see the more expensive monocular. I pay cash (it was 35 G last time, unless it's on sale now) and leave, walking to the closest street and into the crowd.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:52pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Endrek: ah yes... you regenerate 3 hp and 7 mana
Behind you you see the mountain ranges. In front of you is the valley of boatmurdered (with lava) far to the left you see a forrest and to your right are the peaks of the great northern mountains. Far away, in front of you you see a few smoke pillars. possibly from a settlement. you also see those even further away behind the forrest (you are pretty high up so you can see pretty far)

Kenji: You enter the shop. It seems the guards haven't reognized you, or even seen you. The shopkeeper greets you: "ah... welcome back! thought about buying one of those monoculars?" after you tell him you want to buy the more expensive one he hands it to you and you give him 35 goldpieces. just as you are about to leave (still facing the counter) you hear the door opening heavy boots hitting the floor "ah... i knew i would find you here" a voice behind you says. What do you do?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:12pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:52
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

"A pint of good beer and a room for the night."

he sits and drinks *hopes for an encounter roll*

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,096 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (), Map
Gold:133

(I need to know the monocular's magnification and if it has crosshairs).

I sigh. I didn't think I'd away with that. "In a general store?" I turn around and lean back against the counter. "Why's that? The shopkeeper is an honest man. Ask him why I am here."

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:29pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Ugluk:
"Sure sweety" the barmaiden replies. "that'll be to goldpieces she says as she hands you a beer and a small key. after you paid the money she says: "it's room 3. can't miss it" You lean back and drink your beer. Suddenly at the other side of the inn one guest hits another one and a brawl errupts. Do you participate?

Kenji: (the magnification is about 15 times. no crosshairs.)
The guard gives you a weird look. "what? who are you? i mean my father." he turns to the shopkeeper. "here dad, you forgot that at home" and gives him a small package. "thanks son" he replies. As the guard leaves he turns around and says: "are all elves that weird?" What now?
(i got you with that didn't i?)

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,096 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (), Map
Gold:133

(Yes. Yes you did).

I look at the shopkeeper and shrug. I pocket the monocular and hand him the Gold. To the bowsmith!

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!