Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:30 Arrows, Quiver, Waterskin, Meat(3), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:29
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

I give the dwarf a look. He gives me a look back. "I'm going to the blacksmith. I suppose you'll want me to watch the back of the caravan. I'll be here when you leave." I turn and head to the blacksmith.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:05pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: luckily the blacksmith isn't too far away. The blacksmith's shop is a small building at the ground and the only building here made out of stone " what can i get you" he asks as you enter.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,102 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Gold:29

"I'm going on a trip. I was a set of throwing knives for killing monsters and picking my teeth. What groups do you sell them in, and how much?"

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:20pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
"throwing knives eh?" the smith asks. "well i could well you 5 for 10 Goldpieces." (1-6 damage/can be used in close combat with a penalty of 1 on all rolls)

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,102 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage)
Gold:19

"I won't be using them close-range. Here. 10 Gold. I have places to be." I drop the gold, collect the knives and head out the door.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:59pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 7/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 23
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~I go and look around the village. I don't sleep much anyways.~

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:57pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,102 posts

Sizadiev: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps0bcb476e.jpg

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:30pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

just hopped in to ask, interested but would it be ok if i made my own class?

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 4:15am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
You meet the others at the trade depot and you begin your journey. The first day is uneventful and so is the first half of the second. However in the afternoon of the second day the trees stand further and further apart and soon you are in the open and have left the forest for the first time in your life.
"HEY ELF!" On of the merchants calls you from the front. "You have good eyes don't you? Go scout ahead!"

What do you do?

-------------

Sizadiev:

You decide it would be best to roam around in the village a bit. You are walking for 15 minutes when suddenly and elf wispers "hey you. You look like you might be interrested in poisons for those daggers" you look to the side where the voice is coming from and se a dark elf staying in a dark alleyway. "Come with me" he says

Do you go to the dark alley with him?

------------

loco5: You can of course always join... buuut... i created the game around the classes and you later combine it with another "element" to create more specialized classes.... so no own classes sorry. But you can tell me what you would want to play and i can tell you if it is one of the specialized classes.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 4:25am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 7/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 23
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~Hell yeah I do. I'm not afraid of anyone, and if it's some sort of game or trap I can always escape. If it's not then I can buy some poison for my daggers.~

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!