ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

610 53532
theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

  • 610 Replies
letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

Character Charts:
Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 1
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I go and try to use the grappling hook to jump from one warehouse to the other.

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

Kenji: *sorry i havent seen your post... sometimes this thread moves fast*
You shout: "They are taking the hobbits to Isengard!"
The human responds: "...." ... "..." ... "WHAT? What is a hobbit? or isengard?" The dwarf says: "argh... those elves and their riddled speech"
Do you tell them what you really saw?


Ugluk:
You head to the alchemist. He greets you. What do you want to buy?

Sizadiev:
Youhead back to the ship and go to sleep. You regenerate 5 hp over night.
The next day you are woken up by the female elf. "Hey landlubber... climb up to the crow's nest. you are our lookout for today" what do you do?

Acnio: you throw the hook up to the roof and climb the warehouse and jump over to your target. A you expected, there is a hatch here. it can be opened. What do you do?

Endrek: (breakfast cost you 1 gold) You follow the dwarf into a backroom. There is a table in the middle of the room that is full of all sorts of maps. There is also an elf with a bow, the human rogue you encountered yesterday, a human in a robe and the dwarf you followed. He says to the rogue: "Really you chose that one? he looks a bit pansy don't ya think?" the rogue replys: "he seemed nice... also he is a mage... not some stupid old warrior like you", "yeah yeah" replies the dwarf " i wasn't going to question you little one... anyways... we are complete.... now we can talk about our adventure. We are travelling north to the old dwarven fortress of boatmurdered - i still dont know why they called it THAT - to retrieve whatever treasure still lies there." you of course have heard of boatmurdered. it is an old myth and the name alone is synonimus with death and mysery. The legend says the dwarves of boatmurdered where able to conjure the spirits of hell itself and where ultimatly consumed by it. The dwarf continues: "it will be a long journey but we have enough supplies and our noble hunter (he points to the elf) you will all receive your salary at the end of the trip and will also get a bonus depending on the treasure. any questions?"

any questions?

letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I open the hatch and crawl in staying in the shadows, (this is my ability correct?)

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

Acnio: *everyone can stay in the shadow... a rogue just is better because of his dexterity and they can later can get a special skill for that*

Open the hatch and silently drop down to a gallery circling the interior of the warehouse. you stay in the shadows and check your surroundings. Down on the ground you see a patrolling guard. (you are two stories high right now) And there is a ladder down to the groundlevel. You dont see your target.
What do you do?

loco5
offline
loco5
16,292 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 11
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.


"how much for a vial of acid?"

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

Ugluk:
The alchemist replies: "well we have vitriolic acid.... it costs 10 goldpieces per vial"
Do you take it?

Endrek:
The dwarf: " Well... not so much possessed dwarfs as dead ones... the fortress was abandoned years ago. however it is said that there were giant monsters with huge horns but i dont know if that is true... also there could be goblins... little buggers infest everything" he pauses " so everyone ready to go?"
Are you ready?

*also: if someone gets the boatmurdered reference he gets a cookie*

MattEmAngel
offline
MattEmAngel
8,025 posts
Bard

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:30 Arrows, Quiver, Waterskin, Meat(3), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:19
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

Of course I don't tell them. I run ahead to inspect the camp, arrow on the string, remember?

letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I keep looking around the second level and then move down to the first level

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

Acnio:
It seems the box isn't up here so you quickly go down the ladder when the guard isn't looking. You hide behind a few boxes.
What now?

Kenji:
You run ahead and off the road to see where the smoke is coming from.
As you reach a hilltop you see it. A small camp composed of 5 tents. there are a few campfires and you count 9 horses. Also you see 5 humans outside and 3 chained elves.

Endrek:
"Well then, let's go" the dwarf says. you go outside where you see 5 horses. 4 of them are saddled, one is unsaddled and is full of supplies. There also is a black bear with a saddle. the dwarf mounts the bear and everyone else a horse. You also get on a horse. and you begin your journey. After a few days of journey you can't sleep because you hear strange noises.
Do you investigate?

letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I go to find the box down on this level

MattEmAngel
offline
MattEmAngel
8,025 posts
Bard

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:30 Arrows, Quiver, Waterskin, Meat(3), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:19
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

!!! I circle around and hide behind one of the tents. I also slide my bow onto my back and unsheath the dagger.

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

Acnio:
You manage to sneak around and find the box. the problem is that the guard is looking right at it... you either have to take him out or distract him somehow. what do you do?

Kenji:
you are still pretty far away from the camp and you realize that you can't sneak in easily. suddenly you hear something running up to you from behind. what do you do?

Endrek: You stand up. and you listen carefully... the sound seems to be coming from a small pond... it seems to be a giggling. You see something blinking in the pond and have a very bad feeling about this. do you go to the pond?

letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I use a throwing knife and swiftly throw it at him without him seeing me

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
417 posts
Peasant

Acnio:
you hit the guard with the knife in the throat. he gargels blood and falls to the ground. ( you got really lucky here. you did max damage). what now?

MattEmAngel
offline
MattEmAngel
8,025 posts
Bard

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:30 Arrows, Quiver, Waterskin, Meat(3), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:19
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

I instictively spin around and aim an arrow at whatever is behind me (I still have my bow out, since the whole sneak-up thing didn't happen).

Showing 151-165 of 610