Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

One Dilly of a Pickle, ain't it? Pt.2

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:55pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

And here I was thinking that the AMW was having a nice influx of activity.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 1:31am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

And here I was thinking that the AMW was having a nice influx of activity.

I'll take all the credit for that, thanks you very much. Whether or not it is mine to take? Another matter.

Just you all wait for another, oh, three days. I can almost promise another boom in AMW and (hopefully!) Community activity.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 1:40am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Reasons for slump in activity:
*People that liked AP left
*People got of break and are now back at school/work

Or, people have grown up and are spending less time here.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:12am

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

I doubt if 20 teens suddenly decided all at once that spending time on AG is a waste of time. I'm 16, and I still haven't found that out yet.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 2:15pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

That's probably true. When you spend several years here, it can get boring. I'd also venture to say that some people can't be bothered to make new friends after 'growing up' with a group of people for a few years. It's easier to leave and to remember the good times.

I'll take all the credit for that, thanks you very much.

Sounds fair.

Just you all wait for another, oh, three days. I can almost promise another boom in AMW and (hopefully!) Community activity.

*celebration jump*

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:04pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

Something I've noticed from five years of consistent activity on the internet, is that the time immediately after the holiday season (known to the layman as January), generally experiences a slight drop in activity. Why this is, I've yet to find out. Any theories? (Don't bring up school, considering we all are in school right now (most of us anyways), and we were before the holidays, as well as during the holidays, so I doubt if that's the cause.)

Voidy, you're quite the moderator to have complete control over community activity. (Kind of frightening actually. 0_o)

Reply to One Dilly of a Pickle, ain't it? Pt.2

You must be logged in to post a reply!