Forums

ForumsForum Games

Riddles

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:41am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,586 posts

I've got it! The man was a reporter for the Wichita Eagle!

He has just written his first news article and was on his way to tell his family about it (and, of course, give them each a copy of the article) when he was mugged *gasp*

Absolutely not. As I said before, he was killed because he had the eagles, and he was NOT MUGGED, he was MURDERED. As in, shot in the head and thrown on the side of the road.

He was an weapon seller?

As I ALREADY SAID, he had never touched a gun in his life.

53 eagles... Maybe Philadelphia eagles.. Maybe.

No.

One man was training his Eagle. When he called him 52 eagles came. The man was suprised. Suddenly a 53th Eagle comes caring a gun. He dropped the gun, and the gun shot the trainer. All the eagles stayed near him, because they trough he is their trainer.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps62ae90a4.jpg

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:46am

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

Did you draw that??

Anyway, thaboss is beginning to wonder if these eagles are real eagles. But if they aren't birds, and they're not a sports team, and they're not guns, what could they be? What other type of eagle is there? And... if they are real eagles, how are they ALL bloodstained? The guy's blood can't have splattered that far. But they're not toy eagles. Dang, this is hard.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:50am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

This is funny... I want to try again.

the birds had blood on them because they were eating the carcass of the man (they were preditors) I don't know why the man died... mybe he was in the desert wandering... the birds got interested because they saw he was going to die soon... but how did he get a bullet in his head...

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:55am

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

Thaboss is becoming more and more certain that they aren't real eagles! And why are the numbers 53 ad 52 so important? What is it that makes having 53 eagles bad but 52 eagles good?

!!!!!

There's 52 cards in a deck of playing cards! He was playing cards with someone and he had an extra card for cheating and was shot because of it! Is eagle a brand of cards?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:59am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,586 posts

the birds had blood on them because they were eating the carcass of the man (they were preditors) I don't know why the man died... mybe he was in the desert wandering... the birds got interested because they saw he was going to die soon... but how did he get a bullet in his head...

Does anyone bother to read previous guesses and responses? Almost all of these have already been answered. I'm not answering them again.

Anyway, thaboss is beginning to wonder if these eagles are real eagles. But if they aren't birds, and they're not a sports team, and they're not guns, what could they be? What other type of eagle is there? And... if they are real eagles, how are they ALL bloodstained?

thaboss, you are getting very close. You are correct, though, in that they are not a sports team, or guns, or toys. On top of that, most (not necessary all of them, but most) have the man's blood on them. They must have been very close together, but an actual, full-grown eagle would take up too much space.

Here is one very important clue (that I already gave): he would not have been killed if he had 52 eagles, but 53 got him shot. I specifically chose the number 53.

You are making this riddle far more difficult that it needs to be. Read the riddle VERY carefully and you will find the loophole.

And yes, I drew that. That's Kenji. He has showed up several times in forum games.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:04am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,586 posts

thaboss is correct.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps6f364ca9.jpg

"Eagle" is a playing card brand, and a standard deck of cards has 52 cards in it. The man was playing with 53. He was cheating. When another player found out, he shot him in the head, causing his blood to hit the cards on the table. He was thrown on the side of the road, along with his rigged deck of cards.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:05am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

52 stars on the american flag.

Crazy patriotic US guy with a gun.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:06am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,586 posts

52 stars on the american flag.

Crazy patriotic US guy with a gun.

50 stars on an American flag. Haha.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:07am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,586 posts

and he had never used a gun before, as I said three times. You should have read the riddle first.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:07am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

For many people the simple anwser is 50 but the truth of the matter is that there 52 stars on the flag that flies over Washington D.C. Congress added the 51 and 52 stars in the 90's for Peurto Rico and Guam. The U.S. flag only had 48 stars on it until 1959. The flag makers today are the same flag makers from long ago and find it too costly to change there patterns to 52 stars. Also alot of cheap companies out source their flag making to China and South America.

Also, uh...totally meant cards. I was just joking around...of course...hehe *runs off*

Reply to Riddles

You must be logged in to post a reply!