ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4445 240488
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Jester

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,445 Replies
kalkanadam
kalkanadam
798 posts
Shepherd

Penguin!?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Ninja!?

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
798 posts
Shepherd

If his avatar appeared in my bedroom i would give it a cookie because cupcakes sucks

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

How dare you feed me a cookie! *Fake offended* Anyway, I'd give him one of my blueberry muffins.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
798 posts
Shepherd

As long its not cupcakes :/ besides i would ninja away if you attempted tomgive me a cupcake

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

I'll keep that in mind. So, what other food do you want?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

(Time warp. Also are you referencing the song?)

*Vroop-vroop* Ah Jesus we need a better way of getting around.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

(Yes, yes I am. I might have never watched the movie, but I'm still going to sing, Let's do the Time Warp again.)
So, what's your brilliant plan, might I inquire?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

No plan, just the truth and a hand to extend to a possible mutual friendship, don't worry I've done this plenty before.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Paw, you're a wolf. Anyway, what do you want me to do?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

A red wolf.

You can mediate, you know these people better then I do. *Starts walking in a random direction.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Hold on! I think it's best if I come with you. If you keep going that direction you'll end up in Tartarus, and unless you actually want to meet Cerberus, I'd suggest going that way *Points toward the palace*

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Ah yes, thank you, my sense of direction gets a little muddled sometimes. *Heads toward the palace*

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

*Catches up with JACK* Just remember, if you get on her really bad side, well, let's just say I hope you like the moon. (Would you like me to describe the palace, or are we going to do a time warp again? Reference not intended)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Don't worry I'll be fine. (Up to you, this is your part of the RP.)

Showing 2431-2445 of 4445