ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4374 234985
vungi
vungi
258 posts

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,374 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

Why don't you wear it so that the handle goes in the back and you don't have it right between your eyes like that? That has to be pretty irritating.

Anyways, yeah, I'm the king of the evil goblins and stuff. Also disco. However, you will never get past me, because you are armed only with a ladle, and unless you came her to slay a bowl of chowder, you might as well just turn around and walk out that door (or jump out the window--it's your choice).

Or, if you really want my room, you can wait until September when I go off to college. Then it will be all yours.

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts

I shall make a peace treaty with the King of the evil goblins, wait until September, and claim his shelter as mine!

The hero never fails since he achieves(or -d instead -s) his ultimate goal. HAHAHAHA

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

Sure, go ahead. It's a mess, as you can see, and my family will probably use it for storage space eventually, but if you want it that badly, it's yours.

For now, though, there's no reason for you to be in my room at this hour.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,276 posts

Turn on the music, lets see with which ine i can get rid of you.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Buddy..I keep waking up with you in my room. Do we need to talk about this? Do we need to take you to a therapist?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

Are you the dude who's been painting my walls in my sleep? I don't like my walls those colors, thank you very much.

ChronicFrost
ChronicFrost
14 posts

smack the crap out of it then drink its blood

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
695 posts

Hold on, it's so bright.... Here, hold this water, fire.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,276 posts

Well, thats a surprise, the lil grisu... still want to be a firefighter?

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
695 posts

You tell me. Your skulls on fire. *dumps on more water*

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts

Wait, Who..uh..are you? I mean, it is pleasure to meet famous actor from the movie Ghost Rider, though this is my bedroom...Mr. Cage, do you need a room?

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts

and now random dragon has invaded my room as well! what the! Don't ever let your breath out or I'm gonna kick both of you out!
NO FIGHTING IN THIS ROOM IS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,672 posts

you look confused.
listen son, the costume party was over last night. some people got wild and the po-po shut us down. but, listen:
there will be other nights
its ok: everyone gets cray at costume parties

so get the h*** out of here before you get blasted back to the renissance!

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts

So your character is Gerard Butler, wait you ARE?
Hold on, I beg you
Please don't kick me to the hole, I will wake up!
and yes, I am confused..King of evil goblins, fox(?), dragon, Nicolas Cage and now I'm seeing Gerard Butler as well.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Bro..you look depressed. I'm goin to call the police real quick because you broke in my house..but while we wait why don't we talk about your problems?

Showing 511-525 of 4374