ForumsForum GamesChain reaction

333 53125
Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

Easy, a random person does a simple thing that leads to a chain reaction and changes the world in a major way.

The said person could do a simple thing, such as buy a fizzy drink, that will create a chain reaction that causes something huge, such as worldwide chaos. I will post the first thing, and people keep going and when it's gone on long enough i will announce that a new chain reaction has begun.

Rules:
1. USE GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING so people can understand you.
2. BE CREATIVE IN YOU END RESULTS. Donât destroy the world every time. As exciting that would be in real life, it would get boring here after a while.
3. ONE EVENT PER POST! Donât explain the whole chain reaction in one post, by yourself. Write one event at a time.
6. MAKE IT LONG. A tiny event leads to a slightly bigger event which leads to a slightly bigger event which leads to, etc...

And remember to restart when the world or galaxy is blown up!

Ok,I'll start, a pool ball rolls off the table...

• 333 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

...start a campaign to remove the prime miniser from office. However he failed to ....

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

...hit George Clooney with a baseball bat as he was on the campaign so he was sent to prison where he...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

...began to build a nuclear warhead using only a toothbrush and a pair of tweezers...

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

...But the prison guards found him and...

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

they put him back in prison and he started to cry so he....

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

suicided and ended with her life...(NOT THE END)

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

as a hunter for flesh off...

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

A koala causing him to wipe out the species and create a new one called the loalo and the loala's destroyed many houses...

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

oh,and killed millions but all it wanted was...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

To become a famous hollywood star, but....

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

all the hollywood stars rejected him and he was sent to the jungle where he cut down trees making Global Warming an increasingly...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

World problem, so he was shipped off into space where he was shot down and then he was forced to live amongst the native species where he....

(thought I would make it a bit more non spammy)

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

made friends and enjoyed his life there (weirdly enough)even if he was kept under straps and not allowed to move,little did he know that that species of alein was about to destroy his home planet so he....

animoyx
animoyx
22 posts
Nomad

i dont understand

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Carjacked (more like spacejacked) some aliean and excaped out, but then he needed to got find a map so that he could return to his home planet, but there was a problem....

@animoyx, well read the first post, then if you still don't get it, the point is basiclly to reply with this causing chain reaction, hehe, not the best example but re-read the first post.

Showing 16-30 of 333