ForumsForum GamesChain reaction

333 53129
Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

Easy, a random person does a simple thing that leads to a chain reaction and changes the world in a major way.

The said person could do a simple thing, such as buy a fizzy drink, that will create a chain reaction that causes something huge, such as worldwide chaos. I will post the first thing, and people keep going and when it's gone on long enough i will announce that a new chain reaction has begun.

Rules:
1. USE GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING so people can understand you.
2. BE CREATIVE IN YOU END RESULTS. Donât destroy the world every time. As exciting that would be in real life, it would get boring here after a while.
3. ONE EVENT PER POST! Donât explain the whole chain reaction in one post, by yourself. Write one event at a time.
6. MAKE IT LONG. A tiny event leads to a slightly bigger event which leads to a slightly bigger event which leads to, etc...

And remember to restart when the world or galaxy is blown up!

Ok,I'll start, a pool ball rolls off the table...

• 333 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

hit a nuclear luanch button, but luckily there was a safety button (not end of the world , yet). And a whole bunch of scientist down there got so angry and frustrated at the stupid dog that...

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

oops! i meant to say that the cows hit the nuclear launch button, and i typed in dog accidentaly instead of undead cow!

gameman12
gameman12
59 posts
Nomad

he did the funky chicken in fancy pants world without permission.so...

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

then fancy pants would tern into the undead hulk

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

(turn not tern...)

...then hundreds of chickens started to fly towards earth to destroy it, but they would only arrive on page 7...

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

1 which is 4 pages back so he was safe and now he is about to go to......

gameman12
gameman12
59 posts
Nomad

on a dangerous secret mission witch was...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

to go on Royal Carribean Cruis Lines for...

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

he needed to get his hair done but he had no...

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

A hairdresser because...

gameman12
gameman12
59 posts
Nomad

it was a magic hair dresser witch..

gameman12
gameman12
59 posts
Nomad

awww sleeping beat me to it! <

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

I'll continue from magic hairdresser witch (and guys we are not getting anywhere! We are meant to be slowly destroying the world!!) who ate famous people that have been forgot about (Abraham Lincoln etc.) and the S.W.A.T team eventually caught her blowing up the houses of parliament so they...

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

hit a fire button which made the whole earth go on fire but some survived it by....

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

Freezing it somehow temporarily whilst they fix it,however it never restored the Earth on how it should be cos now the Earth is...

Showing 46-60 of 333