Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 3:30pm

Jasza676

Jasza676

223 posts

That is so weird and annyoing. I logged after half a year and still didn't got "My first raid" quest in "TLS: Dead zone".
There was a lot of problems with quests in this game etc. but after half a year I still didn't got that one, I already raided few players, even today to check it, did all this stuff mentioned to try and fix this state of thing but none worked so I will just write it here.
I would be glad if somebody will help me to solve this problem.

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 9:16pm

ljboy123

ljboy123

11 posts

Ive completed all the quest in bubble tanks tower defense but there are two of the quest are not showing in my account..and im refreshing my profile for 3days hoping that the quest will appear in my profile but still it doesnt happen..and the quest names are endure and terminus.hope you can fix it...

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 10:13pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

97 posts

So there seem to be problems about the quests at Infectonator 2. The quest "Nothing to do" won't unlock and some ingame achievements neither. The thing is:

The Infectonator ingame achievement says 100% completed but it didn't count as completed. -> Screen 1:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/rbmcmlzykgjv.png

Besides that I got the Zombie Lord quest on Armor Games but not the analog ingame achievement to it. -> Screen 2:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/n6mdnr3hndt.png

I started a New Game + and the achievements are still completed (except the 3 mentioned above). So this really sucks -.- It seems problems about the "Nothing to do" quest occur since Feb '13 =/

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 11:47pm

pft

pft

525 posts

Can i suggest one thing. The achievement that isn't unlocked is the destroy all towns.Now we can see you have quest for it. How far are you in game from destroying the rest on new game +? See if destroying rest sorts it. If you have that done then, be patient.

It seems problems about the "Nothing to do" quest occur since Feb '13 =/

I achieved the quest on July the 22nd if that helps to narrow down the time for the bug.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 8:39pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

97 posts

So I finished the game on new game+, but still no achievements nor quests -_- Still saying 100% completed but the achievement won't unlock.

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 1:59am

nutrumpet

nutrumpet

8 posts

I'm in the same place as Arkeyo. Finished the game for the third time and nothing....

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 7:21pm

9hish

9hish

1 post

Arkeyo, the exact same thing just happened to me.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 6:08pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

97 posts

So is there work in progress?

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 2:40am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

This is very minor and probably not even an issue worth looking into,but I did not get the quest for 100 war tents until I hit 101 by the count within the game. does not need fixing since its one tent haha but someone may want to look into it just in case..

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 8:57pm

pft

pft

525 posts

So I finished the game on new game+, but still no achievements nor quests -_- Still saying 100% completed but the achievement won't unlock.

I'm in the same place as Arkeyo. Finished the game for the third time and nothing...

Arkeyo, the exact same thing just happened to me.

The only bit of advice i can give is, What browser you are on? Try chrome and firefox. Is your flash players up to date?

If that is in order, check that everything is done within game. I will inform an admin, to look into it. Take screen shots in case they may be needed.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!