ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244905
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts

I know it. Some quests were problem for me as well but there was a discussion about this game that the developers have a HQ in China and they had a vacation or something like that. I don´t know for sure.

Damask21
Damask21
1 posts

I am pretty sure that today morning there were abt 50+ units of 'water essence' in my inventory @ The King of towers. Today eve I figure out that all 'water essence' vanished. Is there anyway to trace where all my item dissapeared?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,435 posts

@Damask21 AG only host these games, please contact the game devs (on their own web-site (if they have) or via eMail).

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts

Hi there,

I have a problem with the last quest in Building rush. I have 20 gold medals but the quest doesn´t want to trigger. I tried replaying any level - nothing. But in-game it shows that the quest is fullfilled. Any suggestion ?

http://s23.postimg.org/mgmjyjm07/blah.jpg

destoyer153
destoyer153
158 posts

After playing Mighty Knight offline for awhile, and progressing past the quest requirements, I reconnected. I immediately earned the quests: Shield of Justice, Infinity Blow, and Juggernaut. To earn Let's talk about life, I had to complete the requirements again. However, I still didn't earn Guerrilla Trooper. Any advice?
http://i.imgur.com/W4fOE1a.png

Bloodliness
Bloodliness
2 posts

i guess somebody hack me can you check my accout because my all items are gone

dug1138
dug1138
1 posts

My "3-Day Play" (for Kingdom Rush Frontiers) is stuck on day 1. Thank you.

bonniejene1
bonniejene1
1 posts

My chats are not working in the kano apps. For example, zombie slayers. It says players muted and gives me 2 options to close and nothing works, they just turn blue like me. Thank you

komodor
komodor
100 posts

i still cant get the 50 out of 60 atms in decision 3 although I have hacked them all http://s28.postimg.org/fpyzzydkt/Bez_n_zvu.png

JohnnyWong
JohnnyWong
1 posts

As savage_henry I have not gotten a war bonus box for the last two wars, what is going on with that?

anythingk
anythingk
4 posts

I've changed my armatar twice, and I still haven't gotten the Armatar Exchange quest. It says quest complete on the quest list but it hasn't been counted towards my profile.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts

@anythingk it looks like it's there on your quests; page 2. Says you completed in September '14.

anythingk
anythingk
4 posts

@randomblah False alarm, I feel stupid.

CrugerT
CrugerT
1 posts

Hi. In the King of Towers I can't continue playing, because of some kind of bug. At the beginning of the game there is a girl that tells us about new unlocked buildings in the city when you reach next level. I have just unlocked a training ground for the heroes, but I cant click on that building, because of the message text of that girl. It covers all the building and it is unclickable.

daniel75
daniel75
9 posts

I have a bug with the quest "1 gold medal" on the game building rush.
I have 19 gold medals and still not the quest unlocked

Showing 511-525 of 876