ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244926
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
playerg_kuk
playerg_kuk
2 posts

King Of Towers - the talent description in the Engineering quarter is off.
Arrow tower talents have the barrack talent description, barrack talents - mage tower description etc. And the cannoner talent description is empty.

http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/3e038-clip-39kb.jpg
http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/56f92-clip-42kb.jpg
http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/b06ef-clip-44kb.jpg

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

@Riffle78 : Did you play this game in an incognito window perhaps? Or forgot to login when playing this game? Because if you achieved these Quests, they should at least show up as completed underneath the game, which is not the case... could you please check if this is the case and try loading your game while being logged in to see if they unlock? Thanx! =)

@Leesie : I'm experiencing the same thing, but at a percentage of 80% with the Bosses Quests... seems that something is not triggering the registration of these bosses being defeated? Let's see what @Ferret has to say about this, maybe he knows more!

@playerg_kuk : Forgive me, but where is this located in the game? I might not have gotten that far into the game yet to determine if what you say is correct... I might have to ask for @Tasselfoot to have a look, because he surely would know more about the later stages of the game, ok? =)

Oh... and I fixed the image links for you!

Riffle78
Riffle78
60 posts

I'm sorry, but I'm always authorized and receive quests. Especially for you I tried to play this game first, and again quests are not showing in my profile.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140929/VD5g1x2pfk.png

Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

@MrDayCee its at the talent section of the engineering quarter, which unlocks at level 30. But it looks ok at my camp.

Ooh and thx for forwarding the other issue to Ferret

Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

@MrDayCee I've nothing to add, this would be @Tasselfoot turf.

I'm experiencing the same thing, but at a percentage of 80% with the Bosses Quests... seems that something is not triggering the registration of these bosses being defeated? Let's see what @Ferret has to say about this, maybe he knows more!
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
516 posts

Needs to be NEW bosses, for that quest. 5 new ones, never before defeated pre-quest!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

I have a question of my own @Tasselfoot, regarding King of Towers... you say "5 new Bosses", but... could you define 'new' for me? I've gotten as far as defeating Boss #7 - Rider Captain (Level 12), but the Quest is still not unlocking for me? This got me wondering whether there's something I'm missing here... =)

And to add to the info... I only started playing this game after the Quests were launched...

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
516 posts

And you started playing after quests were added? If you have 0 defeated when quests were added, you'd need to defeat bosses 1-5 to get it.

If that's the case and you still haven't gotten it, then I'll have to poke Shinezone about it... are you seeing other reports of the same still? That quest worked perfectly for me when I tested it out.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

That is the case indeed! I was expecting the Quest to unlock after defeating boss #5, but it didn't... =/

Haven't seen any other reports about this, but I will dig through the thread and forums to see if I can find any, ok? =)

Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

new bosses? ugh that sure sux noodles for me as I started this game when it was launched. Guess it has become a hard quest for some and an easy quest for others...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

I can understand where you're coming from @Leesie... I'm assuming they used a counter to trigger this Quest, so maybe having the option to reset the bosses would set things straight again? Sounds like an easy fix to me! What do you think @Tasselfoot? =)

(Still need to look for those reports, if any are around that is...)

Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

@MrDayCee still waiting to see if that quest will change into 40% instead of 20% for me as I beat a new boss about 1,5 hour ago (finally). So far it hasnt changed into that both under the game bar and in my quest list

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
516 posts

So I'm not sure what's up with the timer / trigger... but keep refreshing and keep at it, it DOES work. Just maybe slowly.

A few different partners of ours have informed me that it's now a holiday in China. Chinese holidays are interesting, because things shut down for a long time... not just 1 day like most western holidays. They're all gone for the next week.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

Well... if the refreshing were to solve the problem, I would say this would have occurred when defeating the 5th Boss, but I'm already working on getting enough strenght to defeat the 8th Boss now and refreshing does nothing for the Quest @Tasselfoot... =/

And the holiday in China is an unfortunate thing... can't do anything about that I guess. =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

Update on the problem with the Quest... I just slayed the 8th Boss now and I'm waiting for the Quest to update on all 4 places; uunderneath the game, on my profile, in the 'not yet completed' section and on the Quest Hero Board. Once it is updated, I will notify you here @Tasselfoot! If not, well... then I will post here as well! LOL =)

Showing 481-495 of 876