ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716468
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

The thread for quests for The King of Towers seems to have vanished, all previous links return a 404 error.

FierceSpirit
FierceSpirit
9 posts
Duke

Someone can answer me? I have all quests except "Kitten-Turtles". the picture is above.

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

@FierceSpirit If no one answers your problem you can post your trouble on the one of the moderator´s wall you will probably get quicker response.

I can´t help you though, I didn´t have a problem with that quest.

FierceSpirit
FierceSpirit
9 posts
Duke

Thomcore
I already solved this, thanks)

tovita
tovita
2 posts
Nomad

I have some problem with battle pirates login. The screen is stuck at loading. Any1 can know smoething about it?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I have earned quests in the game , but they don't show up on my profile. :/

http://s17.postimg.org/ui75ykbxr/Untitled_1.png

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Did you try refreshing the page and start up the game again @ivanxxxxxxx? I know the "Sushi Collector" Quest needs a refresh before showing up. Apparently the game does not unlock the Quest upon achieving the count when collecting a 5th rare sushi...

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Thanks for the tips, I guess I will have to try again.

Edit: Refreshing worked , well only partially , my quest count is good , but still not getting the badges on profile. ;(

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ivanxxxxxxx Nice picture!

Valick
Valick
3 posts
Scribe

Is there any way to reset the "Frontiers 3-Day Play" quest?

May be the quest is bloqued because the first time I did not play 3 day in a row, and it did not reset the next times that I have play.

i think this can be the solution for this bug

Viseris
Viseris
20 posts
King

Hello
I have a problem with the quest Halfway Through the game Sacred Treasure;
the bulletin board tells me that it is 17% complete,
http://img537.imageshack.us/img537/9201/JPfNfK.png
while starting the game it is completed.
http://img911.imageshack.us/img911/5774/tKrzBF.png

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Viseres I notified the staff about this earlier today and they notified me it is fixwd now. It should clear within the next few days!

(Edited your post for the images to show up btw. You need to use the blue Image button to have them show up.)

Ketsuokoku
Ketsuokoku
1 posts
Peasant

Bug in Swords and Potions 2:
1) Hire a new worker in the tavern (in this case it was the jeweler, but this happened before as well with someone else)
2) Start Day
3) Select the new worker and queue up an object
4) Deselect (X) the object (to select an object you'd rather do 1st, but Xing it immediately boots you out of the worker window)
The worker window closes & the view returns to the shop, but everything's frozen; the new worker you had selected is walking around, but no one else is. The object he makes never gets done and the sunrise clock never starts.. very Twilight Zone-ish!
Reloading the page does the trick, of course, but.. just lettin' you guys know..

bruise_gan
bruise_gan
2 posts
Constable

Hi there,
I have a problem with quest awards lately. All the games have stopped giving me awards..
Appreciate if someone can solve this issue, i need my daily award fix badly haha

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Some of the Give Up quests triggered early for me. I got Good Hustle after completing level 10, when it should be after level 20, and You Finally Made It! after completing level 20. Both of them triggered at the halfway point between the beginning and when they were supposed to be awarded. The other four quests triggered in the correct places, but the two I mentioned got split in half.

Showing 541-555 of 1073