Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 5:49am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

I do have one more minor issue with a specific quest in Strike Force Heroes 2, but I'm not sure if it's a bug with the game or I'm just not completing it entirely correctly. I mentioned it in the thread for Strike Force Heroes 2 quests, because I think it may have more to do with the game itself than the quest registering properly.

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 10:42am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

Game: Catapult Madness
Quest: Sky is the limit
Bug: quest not activates

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 1:33pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,789 posts

@twilight2: sometimes there is a lil delay before you get the quest. But now, according to your profile, you have the quest solved.

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 5:12am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@Unleasheduponmankind
Oh yes.

But here is a more serious and not so easy:
Certain games, eg. Demons vs Fairyland simply not fit in the window of Armorgames, thus are not playable. This means no quests, no play, no nothing (as parts of the map, certain parts of the interface are not avaiable).

Any suggestion?

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 9:20am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,789 posts

*tested* I take a look at it... but it looks normal for me, screen fits, i dont see any issues.

- Maybe your zoom is changed?
- Have you tried a different browser?
- Flash/browser up to date?
- Do you use chrome? I saw a thread about it, on page 1 they also mentioned zoom, last posts of page 2 holds another tip.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:37pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

73 posts

Posted this 2 weeks ago, no reply:

Any updates about the Infectonator achievements?

? -.-

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 1:46pm

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind

Sry for the late reply, but:
- zoom can be changed? Well, either way, it is on default.
- my browser is Mozilla.
- flash/browser got recently upgraded.
- No chrome for me, no intention to allow google to get anywhere i don't absolutely have to near me. Not wanting to participate in 1984.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 4:39am

nachapol

nachapol

2 posts

IT seems that for a week now nearly every games that I played in armor games load for ever with the long loading bar at the left side of the actual bar

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 4:42am

nachapol

nachapol

2 posts

and it also happen to other website if the owner of the game is armor games

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 2:40pm

Vinkha

Vinkha

1 post

Every time I attempt to play Swords and Potions 2, I get a pop-up from the game itself asking me for my e-mail. I have previously provided it but if I try to provide it again, it errors out and tells me to refresh my game. I refresh and it happens again. If I decline to add my address, everything freezes. My characters stop crafting things and I can't click on them. This all occurs within seconds of loading the game.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!