ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244969
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

@tmonster2002 Could you please try an alternate browser? For instance if you're using FireFox, try Chrome. Additionally, you can try a "Privacy" window in FireFox, or an "Incognito" window on Chrome. Let me know how those tests work.

docsmoov
docsmoov
2 posts

What is wrong with the Last Stand Dead Zone?
Every time I try to play all I get is a black screen.
Am I the only one?
I played through yesterday with no problems but today ive been getting nowhere.
I cant even see my log in at the top right corner of the screen either.
Is it me???

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
55 posts

I have all the Dawn of the Dragons quests, and since I play that daily, I "re-get" those quests everytime I load that game.

With "re-get" I mean that animation in the top left corner of your browser where the quests pops up. Nothing really annoying or so, but I wonder if it's a problem with the new quests layout or if it's just on my end.

YukiTheHedgehog
YukiTheHedgehog
3 posts

Yes, I have the same problem as PHLHimself. Actually, every DotD player have this bug - just go and ask in the game chat. The sound is pretty loud as well, and it's really annoying.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

@PHLHimself and @YukiTheHedgehog : Have you tried switching browsers from the one you are currently using and which browser are you using normally? I will try this myself as well to see if they pop up and report back here, ok? =)

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
200 posts

Same problem in DOTD as PHLHimself and YukiTheHedgeHog. It started just now after I finished one of the quests(You're a Legend). Now I'm re-getting this quest every time I start the game. My browser is Firefox.
On another note, the said quest is not showing up on my profile or quest count either. Usually the quest count increases even if the quest itself doesn't show up. I'll give it a day just in case it appears later.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

Yes @Akatsuki_Kojou, please give the Quest some time to be added to your profile. Sometimes this is the case unfortunately... as for the Quests unlocking every time you login, that is been looked at by the Staff as we speak. They're allover it right now! =)

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts

This is a bug,but idk is it a quests bug.I coulden't find the game bug so i decided to shot it up here.
It's aSecters of ShadowHaven
I was at the first level and i picked up some granades so i asked myself "Should i throw this bombs at the gate door (it was locked)".
And this is what happend;
file:///C:/Users/Stefan/Pictures/Bug.png

There was a hole under that i could walk beneath and a door i could exit from.

I hope i helped you guys with this weird bug
Good Luck In The Future And Have a Nice Day!

Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

@SolidFraze
You need to upload an image to the internet for it to post here at Armor Games.

Also, what you are describing sounds like part of the game. You can reach the exit by blowing holes in the floors and walls, it is an intended game mechanic. If you can upload the screen capture it would help me to verify.

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts

@Reton8
I think now it's cool.

https://imageshack.com/i/iqgtekazp

Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

@SolidFraze

Yeah, after looking at the screen capture, that is definitely part of the game. It is pretty neat that you can skip past the locks. :]

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts

@Reton8

The point i post it is because it's not fair to just leave a level without getting all the orbs.
But if you say it's part of the game then i don't got no probs with that

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts

Again me guys! I really do have bad luck. So this is what happend in short lines. I played Bubble Tanks 3 and got in a sticky situation that i coulden't move from or shoot from. Here it is:

https://imageshack.com/i/f0CuVjN9p

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
33 posts

I just checked back to TLSZ to check if the quests have been fixed... Nope. I would have 100% quests if these weren't bugged.

Frozentooth
Frozentooth
1 posts

In the game "Swords and Potions 2" whenever I take the city invitation from my brother, I get a new window with
"Error ID # 0". With the help of your e-mail "Please confirm your e-mail address" I always get "Account Verification - you've reviewed your account, thank you!"
My sister plays from the game on the same router from the next room and was able to accept the invitation city without problems. Please for help.

Showing 436-450 of 876