ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

859 243900
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,406 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 859 Replies
Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts

Hello there.

I have a little problem with Last standead zone. You know, I built radio tower and a radio receiver to get "Communicator" quest. The quests DID pop up but another day it was shown as incomplete. Is there a chance to get deleted my quests for no reason ? I tried to rebuild those towers but it didn´t work. Is there any solution for this ? THanks.

RedN
RedN
142 posts

@Thomcore go to the quest page and check if it's shown as locked or not,I noticed that those quests don't show on the profile directly,wait a day or so,or try getting another quest from another game and it should show up just before it.

Even if there was a communication outage between the game and the server at the time when you got the quest,it wouldn't be a problem,because the game rechecks for unlocked quests on startup,so it would resend your quests.

I got the 1,000 kills quest,nothing popped up,I finished the mission,then refreshed the page,and it got unlocked on the loading screen.

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts

@TheRed555 Thanks for advices. I tried to gain another quest from another game but the "communicator" quest didn´t pop up.

I will try to achieve another quest in Dead Zone and see if it will work.

In quest page it is shown as incomplete which is strange because I know I have earned it.

FighterGabbyTib
FighterGabbyTib
1 posts

In the last stand the dead zone I have a bug I don't know why but when I try to click on something, it highlights something several inches away sometimes all the way across the screen and I don't know why.

lion2002
lion2002
19 posts

Bug report.
Quests page http://armorgames.com/quests now showing site quests with broken picture and link, leading to a game that does not have quests.

TheZonk
TheZonk
96 posts

Bug (?) Report
The Quest Page also shows quests from the "old page" you cannot get anymomere - pretty frustrating for quest collectors...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Epic Boss Fighter bug

^ there's some info about it in that thread, you guys might wanna look into it.

Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

Just posting the bug here that xXxDAPRO89xXx linked to, as this is the place to post such bugs. A few users are not able to complete teh quest that requires them to kill 400 bugs. The progress bar is not moving beyond 99%.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Bug on Dangerous Adventure

I'm not all too sure about what it is, since I haven't yet played dangerous adventure myself, but just redirecting it.

eras
eras
77 posts

I'm not sure that it's bug or glitch, but I'm pretty sure that displays not as planned.
http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2014/09/05/a10f30e304b77426619f9613668789ea.png

Olinser
Olinser
614 posts

There appears to be a bug in the final new quest for 'Demons Down Under'.

I've beaten the Summoner twice now... still no quest. The other ones seem to work fine.

Olinser
Olinser
614 posts

It seems to have triggered on my third boss kill, and I had to farm EXP for the birds anyway, but still moderately annoying.

BigJake55
BigJake55
2 posts

I don't know if this is just my computer, but if i'm playing a game and i push the back button to go to the last page it wont go back.

lla26
lla26
5 posts

I got every achievement from the newly released Sentry Knight 2, but for reason, the system didn't notice that I got all of them. In game, I got every achievement.

A proof is here.

Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

@lla26

Were you using an online save or local save. I experienced similar problems during beta, where the local save would not recognize the quests. You may have to restart with an online save.

Showing 451-465 of 859