ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

855 243647
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,383 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 855 Replies
Riffle78
Riffle78
60 posts

What about me?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,383 posts

I would have to call in @Ferret and @Tasselfoot on this @Riffle78, because I have no clue what the problem may be... sorry I can not be of more help to you at this point! =/

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
510 posts

What is Riffle's issue?

Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

@Tasselfoot see also my previous post, still no change into the head first display both under the game as in my quest list. So I guess the Chinese festivities will take whole week after which they slowly start to resume work with a major hangover...?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,383 posts

@Tasselfoot, the problem @Riffle78 is having has to do with his Quests for Sentry Knight 2 not registering as they should. He has a screenshot of his achievements list in the game 2 pages back in this thread that show he completed all but 1, but his related Quests are not unlocking... =/

As for the King of Towers problem @Leesie mentioned, I can confirm that my Quest didn't update either. It keeps being stuck at 80%, even though I managed to defeat another Boss since I mentioned it the first time... guess we'll have to wait untill they are back at Shinezone then? =)

monsterzjw1
monsterzjw1
1 posts

I hope they fix the flash game quests, ive played 3 different games and only got 1 or 2 of the many quests. I think that its the games fault though.

Riffle78
Riffle78
60 posts

How about my problem, guys? So much time has passed...

Blackacey
Blackacey
1 posts

Not a single quest in any game seem to be working for me.

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

As we all know "Heavenly" quest for the game The King of Towers is bugged.
Minimum level for that quest is 40 and its pretty much impossible that so many people ( 24k ) already finish it.

So mine question are:
What are your plans with that quest ?
Will u EVER fix it? By fixing I mean "nerfing" it or simply taking it from the people who haven't finished it.

I don't mind playing this game and reaching level 40, but its just unfair that some people got Hardest quests on AG for free.

komodor
komodor
100 posts

head first from the king of towers is bugged for me at 40%. I can´t complete it no matter what bossess i kill. I killed 21 different bosses but still didnt got the quest. Can you add it on my profile or do you want a screenshot as proof?

deathisknocking246
deathisknocking246
2 posts

in zombotron 2 there is a bug that keeps bodies from going a away

komodor
komodor
100 posts

so please can you give me?
http://s23.postimg.org/he448xbyv/Bez_n_zvu.jpg

komodor
komodor
100 posts

am I just beeing ignored?

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts

@komodor Almost everyone has problem like you so be patient . I am sure they are working on it.

komodor
komodor
100 posts

i wouldnt be so sure about that the king of towers has the most broken quests that were ever released

Showing 496-510 of 855