ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

830 235808
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 830 Replies
Fyrhazrd
Fyrhazrd
77 posts

@Zorelo I had the same problem. After I got all the other achievements, I wiped my progress and started over. Once I got to 200, it popped for me.

Zorelo
Zorelo
2 posts

Okay, thank you for the help! I'll give it a go

Edit: It worked like a charm! Thanks again.

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
13 posts

Building Rush - Big-Rig Wrecker broken. earned all 20 gold medals and it did not give my the quest. I think its not a delay problem because it has been a while from when i finished it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

@Zorelo @Fyrhazrd For RuthLess Pandas, the Quest seems to unlock if you gather exactly 200 crystals, not more than and not less than! The trigger is set to exactly 200 crystals. Earning another amount will not trigger the Quest.

@uuziwuuzi This has been reported before, but I will callout @Tasselfoot on this again and see if this made any progress.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
502 posts

The building rush one is in limbo... mostly because the developer is still dealing with the loss of his home in Crimea.

I'll look into the ruthless panda one... but you should be able to get it on 1st run if you kill and pick stuff up.

Captain_JJ
Captain_JJ
6 posts

Why have i been experiencing so much lag and script bugs with ag lately. When i play the same game on other services they work fine. It makes me want to quit playing on ag.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,284 posts

@Captain_JJ chrome could be a lil bit special... so if you use chrome try by using another browser or using chromes pepper-flash.

blodka
blodka
5 posts

Hi folks !!!!

I was working on the quest of Raze 3, and once I was done with the human campain, it validated the quest SuperStar ( 3 stars on each level ) instead of Savior ( Finish the human campain).

Thanks for your help !!!

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
13 posts

Hey again. StrikeForce Kitty 2 and quest oh my god. Got all the Clothes but dose not give my the quest..

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,284 posts

@uuziwiizi check if you rly have all the clothes... i faced the same problem, but it turns out that i only thought i had all... but i missed one.

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
13 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind
1. double checked everything, i have all (you can double check http://postimg.org/image/ebf612rnh/)
2. Even the lottery tickets give my 0 clothes
3. And to much time past, it to be a delay

Sirxentor
Sirxentor
1 posts

I can not level the barracks attached image.

User: Sirxentor

Thx!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/weh8t0w1axqrr9e/Error%20Fortify%20Barracks%20lv.10.jpg?dl=0

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
13 posts

Robots Initiate Work Sequence - Got Star Collector quest at lvl 16 (There is 30 levels)

starswar
starswar
58 posts

Hey it's been a long time that i have a problem with the quest "deal 100 critical hits" in sinjid...
Although that i'm sure that i did at least 200 critical hits,it's stuck at 99%
I tried refreshing the page and trying it on other browsers.How do you think i can fix it?
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150622-7c9s-38kb.jpg

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
13 posts

Colony Defenders TD2, Rookie Trill quest broken- i have finished the game.. I have Gathered 10000 minerals in that time

Showing 646-660 of 830