ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244896
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
azzkika72
azzkika72
1 posts

I have a bug with the wagered bets in 32 player knockout tournament. I bet on winner acidnho who according to one page won 3-0 but then when I go to collect the page says he was defeated.

Wasted lots of gold on bets and game owes me 14k gold winnings but now event page not even showing last tournament as new tournament page now showing.

Bugs + lag = zero coin invested in this game from me.

Noraf45
Noraf45
1 posts

I have a problem with one of the site quests. I've changed my Armatar twice now and still haven't received the "Armatar Exchange" quest.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,434 posts

Pretty sure @Ferret can help at this "armatar change"-quest

Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

@Noraf45 Should be fixed shortly.

black_star305
black_star305
141 posts

yeah 2 quest for chuck the sheep are messed up the rocked your rig had to be completed 3 time before i got it and i got before i even completed the quest sheepishly super

black_star305
black_star305
141 posts

i mean before i completed the quest sheepishly super it was given to me

QueensFinest
QueensFinest
4 posts

Armatar Exchange and Building Rush "One Gold Star" quests aren't working for me

Fyrhazrd
Fyrhazrd
77 posts

@Tasselfoot Been trying to get some help on this one for a while.

"Perky" still hasn't popped for my Raze 3 quests. I own all the perks including the "none" one. I started a second game file, got it to equipping 3 perks and it still hasn't gone, it seems to be stuck at 67%. Is there anything else I can do? I've ben posting for a while about it, but haven't really gotten a response. Thanks for your help.

SleeplessGER
SleeplessGER
2 posts

I did the Headshooting Quest in Dead Zed 2.
The Remington was used as requested and it was the second time already but I still didn't get the badge

Here is a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/kTocjqM.png

xxFifaloverxx
xxFifaloverxx
2 posts

no severe bars[url=https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=heroes%20of%20the%20banner]

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
734 posts
PPG62
PPG62
2 posts

Heroes of the banner...
is it possible to contact the maintenance team...
not the one who put the bug ...
the maintenance team who solve the problem...
when the game is working and that we receive a message that there will be some maintenance...
they always put a bug....
please stop those troublemaker

F0S
F0S
1 posts

I am stuck with a quest in King of Towers.
I have to enhance my first wooden sword, but it is not equiped.
So the guide arrow is pointing to an inactive "Enhance" button

xxFifaloverxx
xxFifaloverxx
2 posts

I cant get the severe bar up it was working this morning but now it wont work i cant see the severe 1 or 2 bar for heroes of the banner it was their this morning but know it not

PPG62
PPG62
2 posts

Heroes of the banners
Bad luck... they choose the troublemaker...
the result is : more than 24 h hour under maintenance...
and stil under maintenance for the server 1...
the other server no problem

Showing 661-675 of 876