ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

826 235672
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 826 Replies
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
605 posts

@Thebestgta5player1

Can you provide a screenshot where you see them completed ?
screenshot > upload on http://prnt.sc/ (or any other) > post here

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
502 posts

Building Rush quests will hopefully be fixed this week.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,328 posts

The bug regarding the Armatar changing Quest is still present I think. At least on my profile.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,142 posts

I have another report of broken quests @Tasselfoot . The quests for bubble tanks tower defence are broken. Here's a hug for your hard work. *hugs Tasselfoot*

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
605 posts

@Nicodemus ask ferret

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
502 posts

@Gogotank I see your post on the game comments from 3 months ago, however I'm not seeing any comments from anyone else about the game. Can anyone else confirm broken quests on BTTD? And if so, is it all quests or just some/one?

Thanks.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
605 posts

@tasselfoot @gogotank i confirm these quest are not working (tested: Starting Point, Stingy, Ride It Out, Step Up)

VermilionPhoenix
VermilionPhoenix
107 posts

there is need some fix for Building rush quests the big-rig wrecker doesn't work

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

@VermilionPhoenix That quest has been broken for months. Tasselfoot said on this page that they will hopefully be fixed this week.

VermilionPhoenix
VermilionPhoenix
107 posts

@Arm_Candy just remember it cuz like you said it's broken for months lol

ThirdStrike
ThirdStrike
3 posts

I was playing Give Up and i got 30% through and it gave me the 50% completion quest. Then i got 50% through and it gave me the 100% completion quest.

bowery03
bowery03
5 posts

Heroes of Glory isn't loading, and the older servers need updating!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

@VermilionPhoenix The Quests for Building Rush have now been fixed!

@ThirdStrike Hmmm... seems like there's something wrong with them indeed. I will forward this to @Tasselfoot to have a look at. Thanx for reporting it!

@bowery03 The game seems to be loading fine for me. Did you try changing browsers and check if this is the issue? Also, this thread is for reports about Quest problems only. If you have a problem with a game specifically, please look for an exsisting thread about it in the Support Forum, or make a new one for it, ok?

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
502 posts

Weird about Give Up. I checked and it was submitting progress, while we have it set up to only accept a value upon completion. I fixed this... so now it should work and trigger properly. Wonder how long it had been that way? Very weird.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

@ThirdStrike It's fixed now thanx to @Tasselfoot!

Showing 691-705 of 826