Brytenwalda (British Dark Ages RPG)

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:08pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name: Pyrs Dunlap
Physical Desc.: Blonde, solidly built, scar under eye on left cheek
Trait: Solid build: 10 extra HP
Bio: Pyrs comes from a lower class Celtic family. During a raid of the Dunlap clan's village when he was 17, Pyrs got hit under the eye by the raider while he was protecting his sister, Toren. Toren, 16 at the time, was abducted by the raiders never to be seen again. Pyrs trained his body and mind to be better prepared, so that next time, no one would would come to harm when he was around.
Perk: Mental/physical training: you gain a passive armor bonus of 20
---------
Weapon: Short Seaxe
Armor: Cloak
Misc.: Sketch of Toren done by Pyrs, Family Ring, Flask
Shillingas: 50
---------
Health: 110/110
Armor Durability: 30/30
Condition: Fine
--------
Party:1/1
Troops: You
Morale: 100%
Condition: Eager

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Seax_with_replica.jpg

^ Seaxe

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:30pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Ahhh, should've googled that :P

Bio: Pyrs comes from a lower class Celtic family. During a raid of the Dunlap clan's village when he was 17, Pyrs got hit under the eye by the raider while he was protecting his sister, Toren. Toren, 16 at the time, was abducted by the raiders never to be seen again. Pyrs trained his body and mind to be better prepared, so that next time, no one would would come to harm when he was around.
---------
---------
--------

I see him charging at me, and decide it's time to fight back. I swing my seaxe into a reverse grip, then slash, aiming for the mans throat. I flip the seaxe back into a regular gripping, aiming for his chest, all the while attempting to parry any swings he throws at me.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:46pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

---------
---------
--------

his seeming lust just to get your blood is more important to him then defending himself, he gashes your forearm, but you stab him in the neck, he slumps onto the knife, choking on his own blood

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:52pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Not that I don't like having full health, but I didn't lose any from my forearm wound? That's cool if not :P

---------
---------
--------

I slowly leave the room, after making sure the man is full dead and gathering my necessary belongings. I check each consecutive room carefully, making sure no one else is waiting to strike. After this, I peek outside the building, and try to see outside.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:58pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I would love to join this but I'm kind of busy atm xD. I'll put this on the backburner if you let me, and if I have time I'll join.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:05am

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

---------
---------
Health: 100/110
Condition: Gash on right arm
--------

fixed

anywho, he's dead alright, anywho it's dark and empty, as you would expect it to be

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:09am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

---------
---------
--------

I decide it might be time to change location, so I take my belongings and head out for a journey on the road. I try to find the nearest village and ask about the man I fought, keeping key details in mind of what he looked like, and a phrase he said that I didn't understand.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:19am

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

---------
---------
--------

you go to the nearby village, the elder doesn't know anything bout the attack but says "You seem to have had a Pict going after your neck, i don't know what you did,but you either made someone angry, or you caught him on an off day."

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:20am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

---------
---------
--------

"A Pict? What's that? Also, if it isn't too much trouble, do you have anything for this cut on my arm? It would be much appreciated."

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:23am

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

---------
---------
--------

he takes you to the local cleric at the chapel, assuming you aren't a Pagan. as the cleric lets some blood and puts rosewater on the wound

"The Picts are a mysterious and war mongering people up north, no one knows much about them."

Reply to Brytenwalda (British Dark Ages RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!