Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
Name:(Whatever you choose)
Powers:(Whatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Sorry I looked at it and notice that it was ordered horribly.

Story:
It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

Rules:
This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

If you have any questions ask.

You got it:

including the ability to have unspeakable powers.

How are they unspeakable if everything has been discovered?

These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Okay...so a microchip grants unspeakable powers?

So super powers were being stolen everywhere

How can you steal superpower from a microchip? Kill someone, take the chip and inject it into your brain?

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs

What the heck is "anti-power," and why are handcuffs suddenly a new invention?

So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

Superpower criminals with stolen abilities vs. guns and handcuffs?

How many people want to be a 50-year-old superpowered criminal?

Money

Why would I need money if I'm a superpowered criminal? I'm not buying anything.

No.

Powers:(Whatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)

heh heh hah hah HAH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAA ohh you do NOT want me to play this game!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:11am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Character sheet:
Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Money: -
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

I invented 'RITAX' a while back and haven't had a good place to use it. Now I do! Basically, it allows me to translocated mental ideas to physical existence. For example, let's say I need a gun. I imagine the weapon (to its specifics) in my mind, then move the object from a mental world to a literal world and the gun appears in my hands. 'Rational' refers to the ability to generate only logical and/or reasonable ideas (as in, I can't summon a teleporter to take me to the chief of police), and 'Exigency' (definition: an urgent need or demand) allows me to generate them in a different time frame. The cliche word is "bullet-time" but in reality it lets me analyze a scenario and generate objects/supplies/resources the instant they are needed, regardless of the speed the rest of the world travels at.

Ready when you are.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:40am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Alright seems legit.

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
-----
Money: -
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

You start off in a jail cell bound to a chair in chains. In the room you see 2 guards with tasers(yes tasers are still being used in the future.). How are you planning to get out? Or are you just going to die here?

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:46am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

How are they unspeakable if everything has been discovered?

Because... I have an answer for that.

Okay...so a microchip grants unspeakable powers?

Yes.

How can you steal superpower from a microchip? Kill someone, take the chip and inject it into your brain?

Ask the people in the future.

What the heck is "anti-power," and why are handcuffs suddenly a new invention?

Anti-power is an ability to remove super powers for a limited time. Because these can remove powers.

Why would I need money if I'm a superpowered criminal? I'm not buying anything.

Well because... I have an answer for that.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 8:53am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Oh boy.. That seems dangerous.

Nope. It's not needed for this type of RPG. Just like you said it's a criminal game, not a survival game :)

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
-----
Money: 0
Inventory:
Partner: None

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:44am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis

So...you can send fire over long distances?

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:59am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

So...you can send fire over long distances?

Well kind of. I can manipulate it so it can change direction and such, warp into different angles. But it's range is only so limited. I also need a source of fire obviously.

Obviously there is some imagining you can do here. n.n

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:09pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Name: Dog M'i
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!