ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646026
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sorry I looked at it and notice that it was ordered horribly.

Story:
It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

Rules:
This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Alright seems legit.

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Money: -
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

You start off in a jail cell bound to a chair in chains. In the room you see 2 guards with tasers(yes tasers are still being used in the future.). How are you planning to get out? Or are you just going to die here?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How are they unspeakable if everything has been discovered?

Because... I have an answer for that.

Okay...so a microchip grants unspeakable powers?

Yes.

How can you steal superpower from a microchip? Kill someone, take the chip and inject it into your brain?

Ask the people in the future.

What the heck is "anti-power," and why are handcuffs suddenly a new invention?

Anti-power is an ability to remove super powers for a limited time. Because these can remove powers.

Why would I need money if I'm a superpowered criminal? I'm not buying anything.

Well because... I have an answer for that.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)

Oh boy.. That seems dangerous.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

Nope. It's not needed for this type of RPG. Just like you said it's a criminal game, not a survival game

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
-----
Money: 0
Inventory:
Partner: None
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

So...you can send fire over long distances?

Well kind of. I can manipulate it so it can change direction and such, warp into different angles. But it's range is only so limited. I also need a source of fire obviously.

Obviously there is some imagining you can do here. n.n
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Name: Dog M'i
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
-----
Inventory:

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

Name:Sub-1556
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
-----

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wow I didn't expect alot of people. Alright lets start this.

Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
-----
Inventory:

You're running from the police, and all of a sudden a cop appears from around the corner and shoots a bullet, just a regular bullet.

-------

Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
-----
Inventory:

You wake up. You appear to be in a room with dark walls and no windows. A guy in a suit walks in and asks you to follow him to the removal chamber(you do not want to go in this room or you will lose your powers). How shall you escape?

-------

Name:Sub-1556
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
-----

You appear to be in a cafeteria with other powered criminals. One of the most recognized criminals walks to your table. He notices that your new and starts pushing you around. What are you going to do?

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

You appear to be in a cafeteria with other powered criminals. One of the most recognized criminals walks to your table. He notices that your new and starts pushing you around. What are you going to do?

Question: Am I in those power restraining handcuffs?
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

-----
-----
Inventory:

I try to grab him and inplant memories so instead to be ordered to remove my power, to free me at all costs?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Or i have anti-powered hand cuffs on?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

No you guys are not in any handcuffs. They're not fully aware if you even have powers to worry about.
-------

-----
-----
Inventory:

He is bringing you along the hallway, when suddenly another one of these guys appears. He asks the hypnotized one where he's bringing you.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

-----
-----
Inventory:

(Wow I jumped right in didn't I xD. Interesting though.)

~I stop the bullet (telekinesis) and direct it back at the cop and release it.~

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP: 3/10
-----
Inventory:

You shoot the guard with his own bullet.

(Xp:3)

But sadly he was also informing the police where you are while he was hiding. So a police helicopter now has it's sights on you, and is shooting bullets as fast as... well a bunch of bullets.

-------

-----
XP:3/10
-----
Inventory:

Sorry I relized I didn't add Xp for your escaping the room.

@All: I have relized that money will now be removed because you're criminals. You can just steal the items.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
-----
Money: -
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

One of the guards gets up and do his daily taze on you. If he tazes you, you will drop the pick and will get discovered.

Showing 1-15 of 4719