ForumsWEPRHeaven and Hell

93 19588
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Do you think that there is such a place?

• 93 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This all depends on what religion you believe in, and how you interpret it. Christianity believes that there is such thing of a heaven and a hell. Now I interpret heaven and hell as a state of being, but mentally, not physically. To simplify that, I am saying that there is a heaven and hell, but they aren't physical places that you can go to.

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

you'll find out when you die... na to me it its just what you want to believe maybe your right or wrong

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

I agree with Estel, but from a Catholic point of view, there is also purgatory, and that is where your "mental state" goes after a person dies (I am not sure if that means everyone, or just people who believe in christianity, and I also don't know if anyone can skip it, because the concept is to much for human minds)

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I am saying that there is such a place but maybe it is exaggerated a little bit.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

it could be a place where your soul goes, if you believe you have one, otherwise when you die your just a lifeless vegetable

burn in heaven (maybe god likes fire too! >.&lt

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, tit all depends on you're religion. For example, Christians and some Hebrews(Jewish) Believe in that. They believe that if you're good and friendly in you're life on earth you would be able to go to heaven, But if you we're bad and rude , cursing too much and killing and stealing. You would go to Hell, Which The devil rules. Which is a horrible place.

Hykro
Hykro
8 posts
Nomad

I'm atheist, and I don't beleive there is a heaven or hell.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Heaven exists but hell does not. Those are my beliefs.

Alova
Alova
16 posts
Nomad

There's no such thing as Heaven and Hell, don't you understand that the
whole Bible could lie about everything, the biggest scam in the universe. Have you ever sat down and thought that maby God and Jesus do not excist (have no idea if i spelled correctly), just a big big scam that almost the half of mankind believe in now. I think there's no hell
and heaven, when you die your soul will be invisible and you will be walking around, and then Ghost Busters bust you! =D

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I would like to think there is a place like heaven where good people not just religious ones went where they died. Surely if god is all forgiving and you have been good all of your life then you will be let into heaven? Also not all religius people should go to heaven. The horrible things that have been done in the name of religion should not go unpunished. However i am an atheist and dont belive in heaven or hell but if it is true then that is what i want it to be like or the eentry proccess at least.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@Manik, I believe everyone goes to Purgatory because everybody sins. Purgatory is a place to cleanse yourself before entering the gates of Heaven.

@Danstana, being good, and friendly isn't the way to get to Heaven, and those things mentioned, can all be forgiven, even killing. If you seriously ask God for forgiveness with all sinceretiy then he will forgive you.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well there is such thing as heaven but with hell I am not sure it could exist but really nobody knows really until your dead but I hope thats not going to happen to any of us here soon!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

i only belive in hell..

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I think that there is such things as heaven and hell. It would be like pb with out the J or J without the PB. If you didn't believe in God and you still went to heaven, then what's the point of being saved on earth? And if you believed in God and still went to hell, you would probably forsake the God that you believed in because He promised something different.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You can find a piece of heaven in a person's heart...but hell is other people :P

Showing 1-15 of 93