ForumsWEPRHeaven and Hell

93 19604
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Do you think that there is such a place?

• 93 Replies
Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

universalist readings...

Or that old Perennialism stuff.
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I say there is a heaven and hell if you believe there is. Other than that it depends on religion...

domminatertakeover
domminatertakeover
18 posts
Nomad

im with sekel on this one

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I is Heaven but I got respect to say that Hell exists maybe its to keep people from doing bad and worst things in their life

jay_the_beast
jay_the_beast
47 posts
Nomad

Yes it depends on your religion. As for me I believe in charles darwins theory of evolution so I don't believe in heaven and hell.

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

im a christian so i belive that there are such places

ilovebooks51
ilovebooks51
20 posts
Nomad

I don't believe them. I believe you become nothing when you die.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i think, no i know that there is a heaven and a hell. and i believe that God is our ruler and we are his creation. how do you think this happended then. the world was created by accident. no God made all of it. and life is a test and if he does not like what you do in this world, he will punish you. it is crystal clear in all of the books of religion!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

That is IF those books are accurate, which most of them seem off beat anyway.

But what if the life we know now is not what we think it is. Say that this is some type of purgatory or even just a "waiting" ground to be reborn.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Heaven and Hell do exist. IT IS REAL

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

i think its more of a mental thing like your mind lives on. so whatever you think will happen when you die is what will happen. if you believe in heaven and hell you will go to whichever one you think you belong in deep inside. if you dont, nothing will happen when you die. thats just what i think though.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I believe there is a heaven. But it depends what religon you are in

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I don't think there is such a thing.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

i think its more of a mental thing like your mind lives on. so whatever you think will happen when you die is what will happen

Lol. That would suck for some. The poor atheist missing out an after-life that could be whatever he could dream, the self-damning Heaven/Hell believer that gets stuck in a Hell literally of his own-making, and us forgotten agnostics floating around the universe saying "I still think it could go either way."

So yeah, agnostic here, I'm sort of neutral on the whole Heaven/Hell deal. There's no factual way to say yea o' nay, in my opinion. [/doesnotaddtodiscussion]
Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Er--those asterisks are "dam.n"...so, no wrong ideas...

Showing 46-60 of 93