ForumsWEPRHeaven and Hell

93 19606
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Do you think that there is such a place?

• 93 Replies
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

all i know is that everyone's in earth,so meanwhile just be a kind person.lol

Heaven and hell..
actually,there's no definite fact for this.
it depends on whether you want or not to believe

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Well Wittman, if you are an Atheist, then you will not believe in that but if you are a Catholic, you will believe in those and other things such as purgatory. And according to Wikipedia, purgatory is the condition, process, or place of purification or temporary punishment in which the souls of those who die in a state of grace are made ready for heaven.

So overall, it just depends on the religion you believe in.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah thats pretty much how it works.I believe they exist, since I'm a christian, and Eyes is agnostic so they have no idea.(atleast I think.I'll have to look that up)

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

well i guess everyone who says there isn't will have to find out the hard way when they die

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

i say yeah they both are real

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

It really depends on what religion you worship. Some religions have a "heaven" and "hell" in a different way then others. And if you are an athiest and you beleive in heaven and hell, then your not really an athiest.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

It really depends on what religion you worship. Some religions have a "heaven" and "hell" in a different way then others. And if you are an athiest and you beleive in heaven and hell, then your not really an athiest.

woah thats not true, if i said "i belive the sky is purlpe" it wouldnt be purple for me and blue for you, and as for the athiest thing, its not about being an athiest its about what you belive, athiest is a name for people that follow a set of belives

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I think there is but it depends on what you believe

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

what no id you read what i put, its not about belives that make something existant or non-existant

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

its either there or it isnt, reality dosnt care what one person belives, if it were like that id be rich

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

i belive that there is a heaven and a hell. if u belive God is real and that he is good u ga to heaven. if u turn against God u go to hell. but if u r a child or have never heard of God u also get to go heaven. so from what i understand no matter what u do u go to heaven unless u totally hate God or something. this is my opinion so please no one take offence.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

@evilsmileyface

I wish you would use better grammar. I will try to explain what you said a little better.

There is a heaven and hell.

if u belive God is real and that he is good u ga to heaven.

It is not just believing in God. If that was true the devil would go to heaven. (He believes in God.) It is accepting God into your heart.

if u turn against God u go to hell.

Somewhat, it is more of rejecting Him, and not letting Him into your heart. I see what you are getting at though.

but if u r a child or have never heard of God u also get to go heaven.

First, if you have never heard of God, you will go to heaven.
Second, it is not just if you are a child. It is what the Bible calls "the age of understanding". This is when a child has the ability to understand God, and know what he is doing when he accepts God into his heart.
[quote]
Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

I dont believe in this kind of thing. i believe we are reborn the second we die

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I dont believe in this kind of thing. i believe we are reborn the second we die

You know I had the same thought
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

i think the idea of heaven and hell is to give us purpose in life. If you are religious than your goal is to go to heaven but be a good person so you don't go to hell.

People don't want to believe that they actually die when they die.

Showing 61-75 of 93