ForumsWEPRHeaven and Hell

93 19601
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Do you think that there is such a place?

• 93 Replies
Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I agree with Muddle and Mac_MK.

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

I dont believe in this kind of thing. i believe we are reborn the second we die

same here Muddle

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

i'm sorry about my bad grammer gman1000. and thanks for re-explaining it. but simply yes there is a heaven and a hell.

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

what if there is what if there isnt are bad and good realy that different happy-sad even-odd right-left war-peace like-dislike

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I don't think this exist. This was, first of all, to get people to not do crimes. That ain't going to happen people! I believe you are reincarnated into every. I hope I am a taco but I will have a very short life. Then I will be a stick so if you kill me, I will sue you in my next organism life!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

what if there is what if there isnt are bad and good realy that different happy-sad even-odd right-left war-peace like-dislike

Well, we really don't know, Only the living souls of death knows.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Heaven gives us hope, It gives us something to believe in the afterlife. It gives us the thought that we have something to look up to.

Hell basically is a place to scare little children into being good.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Actually, I have a theory about why Heaven can corrupt someone. Say your a suicidal type but you've been very good your whole life. You think that you will be in Heaven, getting babes, drinking with God but you will just be dead or whatever happens after you die. It may give people hope but it also gives people false hope.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if there is no heaven or hell...wat do we do when we die? our soul just ends where it is and stays in the ground? im sure there HAS to be an afterlife of sumkind

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I always thought of something when I was a little kid. I believed that you would be reincarnated as an animal after you died. If you were a very good person, you would become a powerful animal such as a lion. If you were a very bad person, you would become a tiny insect like a fly. It is sort of a different twist on heaven and hell but I think it is funny when I swat a fly and say I just killed a criminal.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

lol... u could also become plants...maybe even another u meaning u became urself...i see ppl in their 30's that look a lot like my freinds who are round 14...maybe its themselves?

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

you could go to the underworld where hades is.... just thought about the greek myths.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You better hope there is an after life :-$

bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

if you go through your whole life being a good person and there is no heaven or hell you have lost nothing but if your bad and there is a heaven and hell you have lost everything

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I just believe after you die, you just leave an imprint of yourself on the world. Some may be big or some may be small. If we are reincarnated as animals, I'm so waiting in line for penguin. While waiting, I'll be in some waiting room for the reincarnationers. I'll be watching The Simpsons and their 100th season lol.

Showing 76-90 of 93