18 posts
Nomad

I personaly like McCain because i'm conservative

• 609 Replies
Cremlin
Cremlin
9 posts
Nomad

Well, I was for McCain until I found out that he is against Net Neutrality. I just can't stand that, so I'm not rooting for Obama.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This thread is another copy. Someone has already made a thread on the election, so in the future, look through the threads befor making a copy. Thanks!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I choose Obama because it looks like he could really help and would be the first Black American President.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Obama. he wants to take peopole out of Iraq, Mcain wants to put people in

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

i agree with ace of fear. Even tho i am a pilot i dont want to go ona tour i prefer england to afghanistan any day

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

There are so many effing topics on this. This will be blocked very soon.

But I like McCain because I am very conservative.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

McCain is one of the most liberal people out there, so you are liberal not conservative if you like him

i hate both of them because their policies are going to make this country suffer badly

McCain will most likely lose though, you can't have all sides likeing you because each side disagrees

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@Graham: Is your head on straight, Obama is one of the most liberal people out there. McCain is very Republican/Conservative. I suggest you reread your post and see your error.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I agree with Ricador, but my state is very liberal so its kind of funny because McCain's commercials try to make him look liberal.lol
If I could vote I would write in Mickey Mouse:P

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

Obama refused to say the pledge of allegiance and mccain is going to keep us at way. obama hates black people and is going to put people on wellfare that don't need it and mccain isn't going to bring the soldiers home. basically their both bad canidates, but i vote for mccain

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Obama totally, we need never had a black president before

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Ricador, Mccain is a liberal republican. I thinks thats what he was going at. Obama is on the left so obviously he is liberal...but Mccain is stuck in da middle.
And to answer the question, i don't want either of them. And if i could vote i too would be tempted to write "Mickey Mouse"(who gets a couple thousand votes a year) or a 3rd party canidate...though i would have to research.
I think Obama is going to make things worse for the U.S. and i think MCcain won't do anything to help...so i'm stuck...

neptune
neptune
6 posts
Nomad

[/b]obama because we won't have a f***ing because every other president was white so if obama was elected thing could change[b]

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@KHROME: So because he is black that makes him the obvious best choice for president. Just because we have never had a black president before. If Obama was the leader of the Taliban or some other group, or he was an evil dictator like Hitler, would still vote for him just because he is black. What i am saying is, just because people are jerks and are raciest, and we have never hugely acknowledged race in the governmnet, that does not make them the best choice.

@eyetwitch: Yes i am quite aware he is a bit Liberal, but he is also very Republican. What made me question Graham was when he stated "McCain is one of the most liberal people out there". Mccain is far, far, far away from being one of the most liberal people out there.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

I actually don't feel good about choosing either of them, McCain was captured and held hostage in Vietnam for like 8 years when he was a soldier. So, I have no clue if he suffered any mental problems when he was there. And I think that Obama plagiarises from other good speeches. But if I had to choose, I would choose Obama.

Showing 1-15 of 609