18 posts
Nomad

I personaly like McCain because i'm conservative

• 609 Replies
YessicaSwe
YessicaSwe
1 posts
Nomad

Obama!! No doubt about that... I think that Obama have more supporters than McCain in Sweden.. I hope, and think that Obama will be the next president!

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

Obama ftw!

damiendevil666
damiendevil666
72 posts
Nomad

Obama rules

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

obanma is a terrorist he dosnt pledge to the flag his own wife said, i never liked this countr untill now he attended a muslim church and his pastor is a huge rascist, how can we elect obama people

SoulPiper
SoulPiper
3 posts
Nomad

I don't like either of them. McCain is going to keep us at war FOREVER when we should just make another freak'n atomic bomb and blow up Iraq since its a hellhole anyway and Obama is a racist to white people. People may not know it, but he refused to say the pledge of allegiance and is going to give wellfare to a bunch of black people who don't need it. McCains too old to be running anyway and I don't feel comfortable with Obama taking office. Its not that hes black, I just think that hes not going to do all the things that he says he will do. When they ask him what hes going to do he tells them, but he doesn't say how hes going to do it. So, I wouldn't pick any of them. We need the soldiers to come home and stop the families of those soldiers from suffering without their fathers/mothers,sons/daughters. Also, many people have been saying that Obama is going to let the terrorists to come into this country. I don't think we need any of that.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I have a feeling the US will fall sometime soon. Just an instinct.

I doubt this is true but if it is...

Also, many people have been saying that Obama is going to let the terrorists to come into this country.

Well, I'm pretty sure Obama is going to take office.
I really really doubt that statement and the rest of it is true anyway.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I don't like either of them.

I completely agree with you. I think either candidate, we are screwed. Neither of them is actually going to run the country. Our corrupt government will become even more corrupt and then we all blame the president. Obama has not had any real leadership training. It is also likely he is a racist since his pastor is. Amazing how he said he followed everything his pastor told him. Then the pastor says white people created AIDS to get rid of black people and suddenly Obama is different from that. McCain is a Bush copy. We will stay in the war. Nothing will be done. Hello 2012.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I think Obama will be good. He is a lot better choice then McCain at least.

And there is a reason why they want to continue the war...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Alright, I'll bite: Why?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Don't ask me!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I have a feeling the US will fall sometime soon. Just an instinct.

I highly doubt it. Unlike imperial and colonial powers, we don't keep allies with force. Every colonial power fell because they couldn't hold on to their vast empire. We keep our allies through economic benefits and military assistance against enemies. Since we don't directly control our allies, there is no way for them to all rebel against us. And if any foreign power invades us, our military and our allies would throw them out of the country faster than you can say &quotita chips." (I happen to be eating pita chips with Hummus, so that's all I could think of).
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I think Obamam will win the election for a reason that I have no clue of and I hope McCain loses anyway!

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

Comming from a british person i Would vote for McCain, purly because he has more experience...

iceburn
iceburn
119 posts
Nomad

that's ignorant Navnlose, McCain wouldn't use his experience for a good cause

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Thats like saying "ARe you Republican or Democratic"?

Showing 46-60 of 609