ForumsThe Tavern5 ways of taking over the world

17 10549
bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

what five ways would you do to take over the world?
it goes like this
what would you choose its up to you

• 17 Replies
bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

1.I would get to the president of england and get in his house

2.i would call off all the unwanted guests

3.gather a group of people with guns and wepons

4.force people to the corner of the world

5.Take over the contries

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

1. Control Wall Street, Nasdaq, and the Dow Jones.

2. Destroy Wall street (the building and stocks, not the entire street. too messy) Nasdaq, and Dow Jones after selling all shares you control for 5 times their real worth.

3. Go to the President of the United States, The leader of Russia, Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela and promise large wealth, and the erasing of all their debts, if the give you what you want (Nuclear weapons, oil, gold, and free food, awter and utilities for life in a mansion on your own private island near Midway)

4. Hire a team of skilled scientists and weapons manufacturers to build 5,000 nuclear bombs and a nuclear defence chamber 20 miles underneath the Earths crust.

5. Threaten the world with your immense weapons stash to give you total power. Set up a system where you can take the scientists with you for when you get tired of power and want to go to your nuclear defence area under your mansion. Push the button. Wait for the Nuclear rains to stop (should take about 100-200 years) with which you can use that time to make the scientists make a cryogenic chamber for them and you. After the time is up, resurface and destroy the zombie menace to regain your throne from Itachi2641747...heh...zombie game reference...

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

1 kill all the guver ment

2 get a flame frower

3 get a space staishon

4 tirn it into a lazer cannon

5 play games till thay sirender!!!

5 easy steps to gane world domanashon

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

and is priminister of england englan dont have a president silly

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

1. Mutate roaches so they have thumbs n super intelligence (although they r intelligent alreadi)

2. Put mind control devices on each roach

3. Control them so they make ALL kinds of weapons (even 1s tat r not invented)

4. Mutate another batch of roaches but mutate them so they hav excellent eyesight, intelligence n strength n also put mind control device on them

5. command them 2 take ova the world!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

1.Kill everybody
2.Get all the money in the world
3.Take all the water and put it in my luxurious pool
4.Trap everybody in Poland
5.Make veryone sufficate

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

1.iniciate a virus that all people that drink water will be afecct and be zombies
2. use my zombie army against humanity
3.conquer all the world
4.cure all the people affected and make them be affected again
5. all taken priosoners by my zombie army will be put to work with a chip in their head that will make them electrify when they are tired ...
yes that bad i am xd
also if that doesnt work why not the plan B conquer all AG that may be something xD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

1) Kill everyone
2) Ask people nicely for positions of power, and if they decline, kill them
3) Nuclear warfare, destroy Earth, and hold a monopoly of the space race against time. If people resist, eradicate them
4) Nanotechnology. If it malfunctions, kill your hosts and try again later
5) Burn everything

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

1. Accumulate the Earth's wealth (mainly Gold). Be sure to never receive any type of audit as this may concern people.
With this money, purchase politicians and law-makers to slowly en-surf the populace.

2. Privatize Banks and begin massive inflation, destroy economies while keeping the wealth to the super-rich/elite class. Blame current Law of the Land as failure and get people to accept that they need change.

2.a. Tax people to death. Begin social programs that dole out more money than it brings in; the goal is to get most of the population of the Government pay roll as it can dominate the market.

3.a. Re-educate/indoctrinate children into a more submissive culture. Have the populace fear the "All giving government" and set up a Police State.

3.b. Root out any religious themes and ensure the people understand and feel free to do as thy wilt. With a "just do it" theme people will utterly destroy themselves with drugs, sex, and other previously non-moral activities. No need kill or murder people when they can do that themselves.
Take out any gods they have and replace it with Governmental God or the belief people answer only to themselves. An a-moral society.

3.c.Bring in a surge of people from other countries to A. strain the economy and B. break a part the bonds of Patriotism. This would create massive race tensions and strife amongst the populace.

4.Take any liberties away from the people, slowly so they don't realize they are losing it. Take away weapons and dismantle the standing army. Then re-arm sectors of government that are under the pay roll. (Those that are selectively chosen to not harbor any feelings of that countries patriotic themes)

Creating False Flags to ensure "safety" while taking away any liberties once enjoyed. Again, keep the people scared and submissive. Create conflict throughout the world.

5. Once the collapse occurs, quell any hostiles and re-enact a world currency that people must buy into or starve. This currency would be the main ruling force and a few Police organizations would protect the whims of the elite class.
The world, completely tired of the wars, the starving, all the bad choices they've made will gladly submit themselves to a fresh start. Complete and utter slavery.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

1. Spike the supplies of vaccine for British schoolchildren with gold nanocages containing botox.

2. Tell the American government that unless they surrender control to me, I will kill a lot of British schoolchildren.

3. The government doesn't negotiate with terrorists, so I use radio waves to break open the nanocages and kill the children.

4. Everyone now hates America.

5. Err... Stuff.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

1. Become very rich (at least $100 trillion)
2. Hire 5,000 people to be my personal soldiers, arm them with G36 rifles and FN P90s.
3. March up to the White House with my army and kidnap the President.
4. Kill the President and declare myself the President.
5. Arm all nukes and train them on every country in the world and WATCH!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

1. Become very rich (at least $100 trillion)
2. Hire 5,000 people to be my personal soldiers, arm them with G36 rifles and FN P90s.
3. March up to the White House with my army and kidnap the President.
4. Kill the President and declare myself the President.
5. Arm all nukes and train them on every country in the world and WATCH!
NITPICKING MODE: ENGAGED
1) Die to taxes/reality
2) Die to running out of money (decent sized armies are really expensive)
3) Die to the US Army
4) Die to Secret Service
5) Die to sane people.

wonderful plan you have there.

My plan
1) Get money
2) get supporters
3) start a country
4) ???
5) Profit

~~~Darth Caedus

nicehat654
nicehat654
3 posts
Nomad

[b][i]Well Now Ever Heard of An Ion Canon.
1)A)Make A Device Capable of destroying the Sun.
1)B)Make A Orbital Space station to pick of people.
1)C)A)Destroy The Sun.
1)C)B)Force everyone to Buy An Artificial Sun Thing.
1)D)Pick Off the Resistance.
1)E)Defend The Space Station You Now Call Home.
End Of Part One 1. And why Am I Telling You This again.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

1. Drive without pants.
2. Marry Angelina Jolie.
3. Fly a plane into a Wal-Mart.
4. Become a doctor.
5. Hail Satan.

nicehat654
nicehat654
3 posts
Nomad

Part Two.
2)A)Fill The World with dragons that you control use them to destroy the resistance.
2)B) Take over.
3)Make machine that kills everyone who resists you taking over.

Showing 1-15 of 17