ForumsForum Games[RP]ǤÑ�αиâ�� Î"cαâ...

66 19642
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

There was once a special private school protected by an invisible barrier. It is said that only those who were wealthy or descendants of a royal family . Though some people chose to defy that law.

Please note that this is a semi literate role play meaning you cannot type one or two liners.

So in an alterate universe around 2065 in a city called Genera, a man built an anti-gravity field tower. This tower was used to manipulate gravity to make things around it float up into the sky or plummit strait into the ground. 15 years later, a young woman was facinated by the tower. She wanted to know more and what it can do. She did some reaserch and came up with an idea. To build a school up in the sky.With the inspiration of the anti-gravity tower, she made an island that defies gravity floating in the sky. Not falling and held in place by some chains. That was when the school was built. It was named The En Academy. And the woman became the headmistress and founder of it.

The woman then wanted to build more. Like a giant park with fields of flowers and a bigger fountain in the lobby of the school. But she couldn't afford to buy anymore. She places a notice Only students of royal blood will recieve free admission to the En Academy. Those who are not must pay a fee of $7500 every year. Plus a fee of $50 for a plane ride and $300 for school supplies and uniforms Many people throught she was taking it too far, or so the commoners thought. These everyday people who dreamed of flying up to see the school have their dreams crushed. But a few rule breakers snuck their names into the attendance for free access.

Of course, these people are close to poor and their parents are too busy making money to support the family to realize it. This is where the story begins.

[/b]Rules[/b]

We hate them, but we can't just ignore them either!

~No spamming or trolling.
~No mary sues/gary stus
~No one/two liners, if you have writers block, please describe the character's actions(ie, looking at something, listening to something etc)
~Please be active at least twice a week and notify me if you are going on vacation
~If you read this, put "I'm more than weathly" on top of you character sheet
~no flooding
~No love at first sight or those kind of quick romances.
~For the love of god BE REALISTIC!
~Use proper grammer and spelling
~If anything r18+rated happens, take it to your messages or time skip.
~Romance is allowed but PLEASE only hugs and kisses!
~Discard rule 5
~If you've read this far, put "I'm here to learn" on your character sheet
~No cursing unless you censor the entire word
~No throwing insults at eachother and play fair
~Have fun

• 66 Replies
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

School members

Royals(3-5 people ONLY)
You people were born from a royal family, raised well and treated with respect. For some of you, your parents may have taken you to this school because they have high hopes for you. For others, you convinced your parents to join because a school in the sky seems quite magnificent. Extrodinary in fact!

Rich
You people were born with lots of money when young. Your parents were probably famous or really good workers. You were treated with everyday respect but don't see your parents very often because they work all day and night. Your life is missing something, and it's not just the homeschooling and fancy food. You spend a bit of your cash to attend this academy

Commoner(3 people ONLY!)
You're used to your everyday life. Waking up and running to your everyday school. Then you go to your part-time job and go home. It's quite boring and your life-long dream is to visit the En Academy. You disguise yourself as one of the rick people and sneek yourself in using a fake name. Well, good luck and hope you don't get expelled!

Character sheet:

NameIf commoner, put real and fake name)
Age12-18)
Personalitydon't list your heart away and please put some details)
Grade8-12)
ApperanceIf you're posting a pic, I reccomend a manga one)
Bio1-3 paragraphs, optional)
Theme songoptional)
What are you?Commoner, Rich or Royal)
TalentWhat are you good at? List 2 or 3)
Flawsmake sure they are bad enough to effect part of the storyline like phobia of spiders or something. List 2 or 3)
Extra:
Any questions?:

FYI The title was supposed to say Grand Academy in the sky in pretty letters but somehow, it got messed up.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I would be willing to join but I don't know if a royal from another planet would be accepted. I could tell you about where my character would come from and what the difference is between the ones who live there and humans are, if needed. Also can the characters have powers?

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Name: Glades Gale
Personality: Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.
Grade: 9
Appearance: Black hair, pale skin, brown eyes
Bio:
Theme song:
What are you?: Royal (Reason: look at flaws)
Talent: Quick learner, ambidextrous(learnt)
Flaws: Lazy, acrophobia, blunt
Extra:
Any questions?:

Seems interesting, I'm here to learn

Ps. Took the personality description from [url=http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html], since I'm not sure how I should go about describing it. (Also took a personality test, and it wasn't what I expected myself to be, though it had some points that defines mine, there are some that contradicts them too)

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

@StormDragon Sure since this roleplay takes place in an alternate universe so there doesn't have to be too much logics in history and science. But your character can't have powers(Or they can but they never use it) or it would be unfair to everyone else and I'll have to change EVERYTHING again.

@Max Add a bit more description to the apperance and you're accapted!

I\\m making an NPC now!

Name:Amaya Nao
Apperance:http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Meme11391/Anime%20Girl/teacher_good.jpg
Personality: She's kind and sweet towards everyone but as a headmistress, she is very strict and expects everyone to behave.
Extra:She's not really a main character. She'll be the one making announcements on events and such.

I've just decided to hold positions for school council. This includes:

1.President
2.Vice president
3.Historian
4.Secretary
5.Publicity Manager
6.Treasurer

I might add more roles if we get more players.

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Name: Glades Gale
Personality: Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.
Appearance: Long(shoulder length),silky, black hair; pale as snow white skin; drowsy, half-closed, brown eyes; slender, but tall;
Bio:
Theme song:
What are you?: Royal (Reason: look at flaws)
Talent: Quick learner, ambidextrous(learnt)
Flaws: Lazy, acrophobia, blunt
Extra:
Any questions?:

Ugh, lets see. Is that enough?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Storm Dragon
Personality:Storm is shy in a crowd but loyal to the few friends that have gotten around her shyness. She is quite, smart, and a bookworm. Storm is also playful and loves the outdoors.
Grade:8
Appearance:http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q343/CR_SD/Storm/Princess.jpg
Bio:Storm is the second in line for the Grtarian thrown. Her dad is the first and her grandpa is the king. Storm has lived on the Grtarian planet up until now. She left her home planet cause she wanted to see how other sentient lifeforms live.
Theme song:'Me and My Gang' by Rascal Flats
What are you?:Royal
Talent:fighting, English, biology
Flaws:acrophobia, hot headed, slightly spoiled
Extra:Storm can turn into a white wolf but only uses the form on her home planet or around others of her kind. She also has ears that are pointed like an elf's but she keeps a pair of clip on ear rings, that hides the points with a hologram, on.

I hope the pic works. If it doesn't then I will have to try another code.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Name:Halt Hibernia
Personalitydon't list your heart away and please put some details)
Grade:11
ApperanceIf you're posting a pic, I reccomend a manga one)
Bio:As a chlid, he was rightful heir to the kingdom of Hibernia but his brother who was born seconds after him always tried to kill him for the kingdom. Halt faked his own death and escaped. As he grew up he became a mercenary with his best friend being his trusty horse named abelard. He continues to hide from his brother so he doesn't have to kill him.
Theme song:mercenary by panic at the disco
What are you?:royal
Talent:amazing with hand to hand combat, is highly skilled with a massive longbow, and is very intelligent
Flaws: Is always ready to attack so a pat on the shoulder would lead to a punch, is afraid of roaches, is partly addicted to coffee, and is hiding from his brother.
Extra: He takes his horse and weapons everywhere. He always keeps at least one knife with him and his horse is well trained and he can shoot as far as he can see with perfect accuracy using a bow.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

ohh I forgot a lot, I will fix it tomorrow.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Name: Sal Iden
Personality: ambitious, rational, tries to do things for the greater good, often cynical but a loyal friend
Appearance: around 5.8, pale skin, cropped black hair, grey eyes, many barely noticeable cybernetic enhancements
Bio: born on Onacrom, in the Nemesei system, during a time when the sector was at war. His mother, a powerful member of the Senate, was assassinated when he was nine and his father, fearing for his life and his son's, took an Iden Incorporated starliner and flew off. He spent two years (to him a decade) in a cryogenic pod, taught by an AI.
They landed, eventually, in the city of Genera.
Theme song: Global Cure, Dominion,
Position: rich
Talent: management, persuasion, deception
Flaws: arrogant, argumentative, impatient
Extra: keeps several miniature drones for various purposes. He is very strong (due mainly to the enhancements) and is extremely intelligent due to his having been taught, in slowed time, by a powerful AI. He can also interface remotely with electronics.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

And, uh, gamermartin, I recommend you modernise your character. Knowing how to use a longbow isn't really much use in the age of interstellar flight, you know.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Im here to learn
Name:Halt Hibernia
Personality: very uncaring, is always ready for a fight, does not trust people very easily. When he cares for you though, he will protect you.
Grade:11
Apperance: http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/martin_hernandez4/images_zps1923db17.jpg
Bio:As a chlid, he was rightful heir to the kingdom of Hibernia but his brother who was born seconds after him always tried to kill him for the kingdom. Halt faked his own death and escaped. As he grew up he became a mercenary with his best friend being his trusty horse named abelard. He continues to hide from his brother so he doesn't have to kill him. He now pretends to be a cousin. He now wears the royal silver oakleaf always to prove he is royal
Theme song:mercenary by panic at the disco
What are you?:royal
Talent:amazing with hand to hand combat, is highly skilled with a massive longbow, and is very intelligent
Flaws: Is always ready to attack so a pat on the shoulder would lead to a punch, is afraid of roaches, is partly addicted to coffee, and is hiding from his brother.
Extra: He takes his horse and weapons everywhere. He always keeps at least one knife with him and his horse is well trained and he can shoot as far as he can see with perfect accuracy using a bow. His bow uses solar energy to fire energy arrows and is also silent.

took nerdsofts advice kinda, the required good writing will help me with my stories

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Name: Ryan Swift
Personality: She is an extreme introvert, but is highly intelligent, she loves heavy metal, and is obsessed with everything tech.
Grade: 10
appearance:[url=http://i.imgur.com/QlZYjJX.jpg]
Bio: Her mother is a surgeon, her father is the CCO of Swift Human Transport (they design, build and sell personal space craft). They wanted the best education they could get for their little girl, but she was too shy, so they sent her to school to make friends while they traveled across the universe.
Theme song: Enter Sandman- Metallica/ Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden
What are you?: Rich
Talent: Building technological things, has near-perfect recall
Flaws: Is terribly shy, has near perfect recall
Extra: She know how to shoot, and can ride any kind of bike

Is this good?

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Name: Ryan Swift
Personality: She is an extreme introvert, but is highly intelligent, she loves heavy metal, and is obsessed with everything tech.
Grade: 10
appearance:http://i.imgur.com/QlZYjJX.jpg
Bio: Her mother is a surgeon, her father is the CCO of Swift Human Transport (they design, build and sell personal space craft). They wanted the best education they could get for their little girl, but she was too shy, so they sent her to school to make friends while they traveled across the universe.
Theme song: Enter Sandman- Metallica/ Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden
What are you?: Rich
Talent: Building technological things, has near-perfect recall
Flaws: Is terribly shy, has near perfect recall
Extra: She know how to shoot, and can ride any kind of bike

Oops, fudged the link

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Oh, and I'm here to learn c:

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

@Nerdsoft, storm & Gamermartin Accepted C:

@Greenpeople you seem to be missing ONE thing. Check the rules.

I think we should start when we have at least 3 of each. So we need commoners. I'll make one,(No longer accepting any royals)

I'm here to learn(And play!)

Alias:Naomi Standford
Personality:She's very ongoing and easy to predict. She tends to question people from time to time and she can easily slip away from a tight situation. She doesn't talk much and when she does, she's very quiet.
Grade:9
Apperance:http://api.ning.com/files/sQ4M4TvtjW*hk6B3KW4jkRbz1bJVj00xoUNY74MQuemdD0-YzHVjIcaELV6icEjstsoOFiPCNGGrSyyY-Uv3NdIElhgYzRIoetp88PQpwKo_/Person10.png
Bio:Taki was born in an average family who was always too busy focusing on money. They were even considering dropping her out of school to get a job to support the family. She lived with three brothers and one sister, all younger than her(by at least 2 years). Years later, her mother had some hearth problems and ended up at a hospital and stayed there. At some point her father was so concerned about income that he had to kick Taki out of the house and she isn't allowed to come back until she made money. Without her mother to guid her, she listened to her father and left to search for a job. But she couldn't find any.

She was starving that night but then she met a couple other commoners, even homeless ones. They were all just staring at a poster. It was the one about the academy in the sky. The castle had such a high entrance fee and she dreamed her entire life to just go and see it! So she snuck herself in and became a member. To hide her identity, she made herself a fake name so nobody knows who she really is. Not even her parents know where she is right now.
Theme songI'll think of one)
What are you?:Commoner
Talent:She's very skilled at cooking, fighting and she's pretty smart
Flaws:You can easily tell if she's lying or not, she can't swim(at all) and she has a phobia of centipedes
Extra:Even thought she's a commoner, she still has good fashion sense.
Any questions?:

Showing 1-15 of 66