Forums

ForumsPopular Media

New Star Wars Movie

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:31am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,073 posts

I think it will be a blast to see the new franchise into work on the brand new Star Wars VII!!

http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Star-Wars-Episode-7-by-Ivan-Guerrero.jpg

Looks good! But what's it about?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aXDYgseJCH0/UJGAfNvE5-I/AAAAAAAABgQ/vJEFmCiKUtU/s1600/star+wars+7+zombie.jpg

Ah, right... still looking good! (Man Google is full of spoofs and homemade art!!!)

And R2D21999... a trailer is in a far, far away galaxy! =P

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 12:06pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

I'm really not sure for what it will be set in.
I'd really want to watch a movie version of SW:TOR. Now that would be cool.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 2:42pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

btw stop asking us. just ask google

I just did. It just showed pinball and star wars the clone wars.

if you despite the company that much. then why do you want to know everything about their movies?

Who said I wanted to know everything about their movies? I just want to see if its good or not.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 3:35pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I just did

Have you considered there might not be any trailers to watch? Movies aren't made over night, and they probably have barely come up with a concept yet?
The whole "New movie will be about Yoda" is, as far as I can see, nothing more than a rumour going around currently, so nothing's set in stone at time this, besides that there will be more Star Wars themed movies.

Any information about this that I bothered to find was this: Oh hi, anything else will probably be properly announced later on in the process.

Anyway, for the whole thing itself, Disney is not knows to mess around with their bought franchises, they did well with Marvel, after all, and considering the vast majority of the audible Star Wars fan base is mad about any- and everything and throws a fit if Lukas as much as blinks, it doesn't seem like anything will be good enough to them anyway, so we might actually get some enjoyable films for the rest of us...

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 7:38pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

Have you considered there might not be any trailers to watch? Movies aren't made over night, and they probably have barely come up with a concept yet?

Well ya. It isn't even coming out for another two years.
The whole "New movie will be about Yoda" is, as far as I can see, nothing more than a rumour going around currently

I also believe that this is fake. Yoda is dead. So if it was a movie about Yoda it would not have a number or if it dis it would not be 7.
Disney is not knows to mess around with their bought franchises

English still hard for you Cen?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:17am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

English still hard for you Cen?

I also believe that this is fake. Yoda is dead. So if it was a movie about Yoda it would not have a number or if it dis it would not be 7.

No one said they couldn't be doing more prequels, to not mess with the whole written continuum chaos the fandom going through, so they could generally base it on Yoda as a young... jedi, before the whole issue with Anakin and Luke.
They are calling it a spin-off, after all, so it isn't supposed to be stuck with the current two trilogies.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 12:06pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

Machinima, Machinima, Machinima. Sub to them. They quite literally make a video any time there is an rumor ever.
linky link, no main yoda film

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 12:08pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

*any movie ever.
and to clarify, Im saying there is no Yoda film. Im not saying that Yoda would not be in these.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 12:09pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

Ouch, problem while correcting typo. I need to get back in the swing of things here in the forums...
*any rumor ever

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:59am

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

and why would we know more then google does?

Who said I wanted to know everything about their movies? I just want to see if its good or not.

it sounds like you already made your conclusion befor there is any info about the movie.
you dislike disney and therefor you dislike the new star wars movies.
nothing disney will do will be good in your eye's.

that is how it looks like when you write about it.

Reply to New Star Wars Movie

You must be logged in to post a reply!