579 posts
Nomad

which is your favorite

• 50 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hmmm..well I would have to say in my humble opinion...THE WU TANG CLAN, haha, But I have more,so I really don't know...

Also watch out there are a lot of ignorent people on hear, and I bet that someone will come on hear and say "rap sucks" or "rap is crap"....it always happens....

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

A lot of rappers arent in groups and or my best rapper i would say Jay Z or Nas i go through phases of who i like best.

Altho for the best rap group i would probably say mebe NWA as they were pioneers ot mebe So Solid Crew as they are from where i grew up and still dropped some heavy tunes.

and yes lol gangsta blaze i reckon sum dumb@ss will come on here slagin off rap and to them i will say go and slit ur wrist sumwhere else u indie/rocker/emo/death metal freak

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

NWA

Ohhhh DAMN HOW IN THE HELL DID I FORGET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWA!!!!!!
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

RAP SUCKS!!! Liek omg, tis jst tllkin wit a beet!!!! liseen to slipknot TEY IZ DA BROOTALLZEST!!

sorry, couldn't resist.
I will say that my knowledge of rap is so pathetic that i can't give u an answer...sorry...

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

For once I agree with eyetwitch. except for the slipknot thing

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

What I wrote ......

Also watch out there are a lot of ignorent people on hear, and I bet that someone will come on hear and say "rap sucks" or "rap is crap"....it always happens....

What woody wrote.......

i reckon sum dumb@ss will come on here slagin off rap

See we just proved that you people can not I repeat CAN NOT handle others having diffrent tastes in music!
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I hate rap except for Eminem. He is pretty cool other than that i am not a huge fan of rap except I also listen to a little bit of Chris Brown and Jay-Z. And Usher has like one good song.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I go for RATM.
I dont like rap too much but the band makes rap cool!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Beastie Boys! Great classical white boy wannabe rap!

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Lil_gangsta_blaze
I was trying to be as sarcastically funny as i possibly could be...i'm suprised that, that possibly could have come off as serious. I do enjoy real rap (not pop rap) but my knowledge of it is very little...sorry if that came off as the other way...though i still can't see how.

And I agree with Ricador about Eminem
Alguzara about RATM
and
Arax_Nisanu about the beastie boys

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Lil_gangsta_blaze
I was trying to be as sarcastically funny as i possibly could be

Well sorry about that, but you have to admit that sarcasim dose not work well with text, again sorry, haha.
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

well i figured that my best internet talk with caps would do the trick...oh well. No need to be sorry it is i who was out-of-line (next time I'll write "sarcasm" in parentheses...)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

next time I'll write "sarcasm" in parenthese

Thank you..I think I'll catch it next time.

Also it was because I had seen so many posts like that it's not evan funny, I mean I have seen thousands and thousands of rants, so yeah haha.
VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

Quad City Dj's

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

i actually have no idea

Showing 1-15 of 50