Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Your profile design...

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:33pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

Here you can talk about the appearance of your profile on this site ...

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:36pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

You can look at my profile if you want to see the appearance of it.

But I like keeping my profile pretty short. It is getting a little long because of the 2 Jennifer Lawrence things and the flag counter but if it gets too out of hand I will clean it up. It really bugs me when people have super long profiles unless it is information about themselves or something.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:44pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,227 posts

Lil fun fact...my profile design was designed after GhostOhMatrix's design (or old design..I think he deleted it)

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 6:29pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The first line of text and the add/remove friend (you'll only see the remove friend button if you're awesome) don't get mixed up because my first line is a little low. Then I have a link to a screenshot of some lengthy writing for efficiency. After that is a little tip for the Spanish speakers, which is something I still have to screenshot and condense. At the bottom I have a phrase that I change weekly that reflects my mood. Oh, and the entire thing is divided by hr tags in case you were wondering.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 7:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,098 posts

I consistently lose the ability to delete comments from my Profile. On top of that, they don't go away. I have deleted the same message three times, and it still stayed on my profile for an entire day. Why is that? Why won't comments delete?

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 7:54pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

Why is that? Why won't comments delete?

Update your profile after deleting it the first time.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

In the top right you'll see My user name, armater, and contact information.

On the right there's probably going to be ***.

And in the middle there's my bio. On the top it has my info(although I should update it). A little down it has the main crews that I'm in. A little bit lower and you'll find a song. Nothing special just a song.

And on the bottom you'll see my quests that I've successfully earned. A little lower will be my messenger. And on the right will be my friends.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

I meant that to be ads*. I just missed the d.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:14pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,759 posts

My profile has been the same way for about four(?) years now. I just like the way it's divided up by two sets broken lines instead of straight lines all the way across or one set of broken lines like it used to be.

I meant that to be ads*. I just missed the d.

To be fair, some of the ads have the other thing too.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:19pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

My profile has been the same way for about four(?) years now.

Didn't you add SIPPYCUpS and Lunch Pines to your profile? So in a way your changing it, just not the order.

To be fair, some of the ads have the other thing too.

Trueee. Right now I'm staring at a certain ad.

Reply to Your profile design...

You must be logged in to post a reply!