ForumsSupport ForumReferrals Work ?

27 5204
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I have thirty referrals and I obviously know how to get them. Either everyone I know, minus thirty, has messed up making their accounts, or referrals don't work anymore. You stopped being able to get them when you started having to use your real E-mail address. I understand why you would need a real E-mail, but shouldn't something be done ?

• 27 Replies
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

It would be really great if what I believe is wrong, but we shall see.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I do not know what is wrong because I don't know if I had a referral used because it doesn't tell me unless I get the points.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yea its weird

my brother used my link and he sind in and verified. I got no 10 points

p.s. i got my referral way earlier from anonymous

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I know your not supposed to refer people for points and I don't. I do it because I'd rather have more users on the site than less. If they're going to reward you for it I just think it should work.

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I want everyone to see this. This seems to be a a problem on the forums. It's not here yet because this page is relatively new, but please make sure to read a couple of the posts before yours before you post your comment. If you don't you may be;

1) Repeating what someone else said
2) Totally off topic
3) Sound Random
4) Your post will probably end up short

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well maybe you could ask an admin or a mod?Well I dunno why this is happening!

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I have asked mods. They have all said they'd get back to me. No one has. I was wondering if was only happening to me. The 30sec wait before comment dosen't work for me either. I have to reload the page.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

^What???

The 30sec wait before comment doesnt work for me either. I have to reload the page.

I think it's supposed to be like that, it says 30 seconds but really it has to be 30 seconds before you can reload the page with the comment box, let it run and you can spend an eternity waiting to comment =o

Either that or I've got that problem too.

Anywayz on topic, I don't have any referrals but I guess you'll just have to wait until the mods actually do get back to you, otherwise there's not really much you can do unless someone actually knows how to fix it no?
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

What is the point of spamming in this thread?

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I've been to my friends houses b4, and have made accounts for them with my referral page. That was about 1 week ago. I still try to refer people, but is this happening to everyone ?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Happening for me. I tried to refer my friends, but they created it on my site and nothing happened.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It doesn't seem to work for me ither.

cannonarm250
cannonarm250
42 posts
Nomad

i dont think the wait another thirty seconds is good it just lowers armorgames popularity

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Hmm... cannonarm250, I don't even know where you got the idea to post that comment, since it has absolutely nothing to do with the current topic.

Back on topic, so a referral is somebody clicking on a link provided by you and then creating an account? There could be a lot of angry kids if it really isn't working.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Hmm I know and your referral link is in your control panel so if you want it its there!

Showing 1-15 of 27