ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69983
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hmm... I wonder if checking the ratings on products on an online store will help me find what I am looking for...

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Thanks a lot. Now I want to purchase an AG athletic tee.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

My instinct tells me to go to AG store and look there..but there is no "rating" option there...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Business is slow. Perhaps you could find ratings elsewhere?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

3rd clue

This game is absolutely charming. The graphics scheme is great.

---

Ask the boss about this game.

Going to start bolding the actual clue part of each message

What we have so far...
-Sometimes people like this are awesome.
-1 mile west... or east!?
-Ask the boss about this game.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Oh..and found on the game Soccer Balls

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It looks like Salvidian will not be on for a while, but we could still try to find the shrine until he comes back. Here's an explanation via his about:

[quote=Salvidian]Something extremely serious came up. I don't know when or if I'll be back, but I'll try my best. If you must know, I'm sitting in a hospital room as I type this.[/quote]

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm in contact with Sal right now..yes he is in the hospital, and yes the reason is pretty serious, though he will be fine. I'm not going to go into any details, as to respect Sal and his privacy, but if anything detrimental and urgent arises..I will let y'all know to the fullest of my abilities.

If you would like to say something to Sal, let me know on my profile and I'll pass along the message.

Showing 391-398 of 400