Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 3:25am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I read that if you voted Yes, you are implying that you want to buy the game when it's released but I know the game will be for Free to play section. So, there's a chance that CABAL will have a value instead of being on F2P? or does the game will be available on the F2P section once it was chosen to be added?

I remember the days when CABAL Online was p2p. The community was well-organized and events are seen weekly. With that being said, I prefer CABAL to be p2p but I guess it won't happen again since more players will be happier with it being f2p.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 4:15am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Is it true that if a mmo game gets added in Steam, they will have their own new server?

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 2:48am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Is it true that if a mmo game gets added in Steam, they will have their own new server?

I'm not sure about that but I guess it depends on what the developer or Steam wants for it. I've seen several games who used their current server for Steam logins.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 4:12am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Funny how my friends immediately got interested to the game after I've shared the news regarding the Steam Greenlight. lol. Steam too imba, must nerfed XD

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 1:43am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Funny how my friends immediately got interested to the game after I've shared the news regarding the Steam Greenlight. lol. Steam too imba, must nerfed XD

Spoiler Alert: Steam is GOD.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 3:19am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Spoiler Alert: Steam is GOD.

lol'd.

In other news, Cabal Rising Force update: Extreme is rumored to be released next Thursday (August 1st). Enjoy your August, guys!

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 3:58am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Is there any other ways to vote Cabal on Steam Greenlight? I thought I could do more to support the campaign :(

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 12:20am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

You can add it as favorite. I'm pretty sure it gets counted just like votes, too. I recommend sharing the article to different websites and friends if you want to make it on another level. Spreading the word is the best way to improve campaigns ;)

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 3:32am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

I'm proud to say that I've done all the those things to support the cause. Shared the link of the news in facebook and twitter profile. Favorited the item in greenlight and been participating in the discussions. You guys should join in, too. Let's make this happen :P

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 1:30am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Speaking of Facebook page. Haven't they announced that the Rising Force: Extreme update will be on August 1? That's a big news for everyone :3

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!