Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted May 27, '13 at 5:16am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Do you want to incorporate Dash and Fade Step skill while doing a combo? This tutorial might give you some idea on how to do it:

Dash and Fade (in combo) Tutorial

This will be a big help on Wars and PvPs when you master it.

Found this on Cabal's fb fan page. The creator of the video have won sghh. lucky for him

Posted May 28, '13 at 2:33am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Well deserved. It's such an awesome video. Pretty neat and complete for a good tutorial video. I hope most video game guides were like this. Gratz for him.

Posted May 28, '13 at 3:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Anyone wish there was a skill or stat calculator available? could be a third party one as long it gives the correct results. I wanted to check the difference or effects whenever I increase any stat when I level up.

Posted May 29, '13 at 12:28am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I wished there was one available too. I remember a link from my friend like this one but I guess it's hard to find an updated one.

Posted May 29, '13 at 2:50am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

How's the bonus xp event went for you guys? I have managed to gain 4 levels during my play

Posted May 29, '13 at 10:48pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Got my char leveled from 91-108. I hope they could organize more events in the future or maybe another xp event that will last for 2weeks. lolol

Posted May 29, '13 at 11:57pm

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

How's the bonus xp event went for you guys?

Pretty sweet. I got my lvl 122 wizard to 128 after the event.

I hope they could organize more events in the future or maybe another xp event that will last for 2weeks. lolol

2week xp event. I hope so :3

Posted May 30, '13 at 10:46pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Speaking of events to be added. Guild event was recently added and it has already started. You might want to gather those Guild score now! ;D

Posted May 31, '13 at 12:10am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Hell yeah! I read the news earlier, and it's a great way to start my morning! it's time to get into some action fellas. and good luck to all participating guilds

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 3:52am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Hehe I expect some guild to come out on top for the guild event. I just hope new guilds could make a name for themselves ;D

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!