Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,181 posts

MattEm is the kid who is always ready to play someone in cards

Nah. I'm the guy in the second-to-last row wearing the same coat every single day and yelling things at random times. But also always ready to play someone in cards. I can throw them, by the way, with some accuracy.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:57pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,275 posts

I can throw them, by the way, with some accuracy.

Then to war we would go!

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:20pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,181 posts

To war...over what?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:24pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

You don't need a reason to have a card throwing war.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:31pm

aknerd

aknerd

1,275 posts

If Armorgames is a school then there are a shocking number of dropouts. I doubt we'd qualify for federal funding.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,181 posts

Oh great. Also, that means

Dan is the Principal that lives in his office and never comes out, yet still controls everything.

Ferret is the professor/administrator who's always cheerful to a point of slightly unnerving. The kind of person who would put a smiley face beside your "YOU ARE BANNED" notice.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 9:39pm

daleks

daleks

3,206 posts

Dalaks is the shovel used to dig up gravel

I hate you. Not even spelling my name right. For shame Pang!

I suspect I'm now that wiseguy who sits up the back of the class, doodling and making jokes because I already know the material. And Gantic sits next to me purely because we're the Asians, and makes counter-jokes at my expense and acts all disapproving of my crude and lewd antics because even though he also knows all the material, he still thinks paying attention in class is mandatory.

Honestly that sounds like my friends. And most of them are Asian. I would be friends with you guys. Most of the time you would make me feel dumb but sometimes (probably Strop) would miss something obvious that I knew and I would get a good laugh. Strop and Gantic sound like my friends though.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 9:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

So, what do other people think I am?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 9:49pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,181 posts

So, what do other people think I am?

What do YOU think you are?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 9:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I already said.

I'm probably the one who always has their face in a book, and when people talk to me, I pretend to listen while continuing reading.

Either that or I'm the one guy your friends told you about, but you weren't really listening.

Reply to Armorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

You must be logged in to post a reply!