Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What is your IQ?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:39pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

244 posts

is it normal for a kid with IQ of 130? I am that kid, and I'm not joking! pls. paste comments

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:46pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

According to Wikipedia, the average IQ is between 70-130, so you're good man. (Don't think that being smart makes you different. Just means you're smarter then most.)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:09pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,566 posts

According to Wikipedia, the average IQ is between 70-130, so you're good man. (Don't think that being smart makes you different. Just means you're smarter then most.)

1) The average IQ is 100.
2) A standard deviation is 15 points in either direction.
3) ~95%% of all people fall into two standard deviations.

Wikipedia

Honestly, the only times I've ever heard people talking about what their IQ is, is when they're trying to brag about it. Which is what I'm seeing here as well.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:17pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

1) The average IQ is 100.
2) A standard deviation is 15 points in either direction.
3) ~95%% of all people fall into two standard deviations.

That doesn't say much more then what I said... I don't think you needed to clarify.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:24pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,566 posts

That doesn't say much more then what I said... I don't think you needed to clarify.

It wasn't a clarification, only an elucidation :)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Where can I take an official IQ Test? Not a joke one on the Internet.

I asked my mom what my IQ was one time. She said "43. We were hoping you wouldn't ask." Oh, mom.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:36pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,231 posts

Honestly, the only times I've ever heard people talking about what their IQ is, is when they're trying to brag about it. Which is what I'm seeing here as well.

^This

Just because you have a high IQ, doesn't mean that you will necessarily utilize it. (From you comment..it seems you might not be doing so..)

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:04am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Just because you have a high IQ, doesn't mean that you will necessarily utilize it. (From you comment..it seems you might not be doing so..)

He says that to all of us, roy. Try to not get freaked out. Also, stay away from R2D21999 (Rule 9)

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:10am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Also, stay away from R2D21999 (Rule 9)

This is not in the newcomers thread. I have no effect in the Tavern.

Anyways he could be just lying about his IQ. Not saying that he is, but over the Internet its hard to tell a lie to what's not.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:14am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

This is not in the newcomers thread. I have no effect in the Tavern.

Anyways he could be just lying about his IQ. Not saying that he is, but over the Internet its hard to tell a lie to what's not.

That does not make you exempt from Rule 9. Just saying.

True, but anybody could be lying about anything. Besides, he didn't say "What's your IQ? Mine's 130. Is yours higher?" because then we wouldn't believe him, but he's being rather humble about it, so I don't know. I mean, how do you know my name is Matt? I could have been lying for a year and a half.

Reply to What is your IQ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!