Nomad

Any at all. Try to make us laugh.

• 144 Replies
Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Good one! XD
Okay, let me try again. You need to say this one out loud as well.

What do Little Miss Muffet and Saddam Hussein have in common?
-They both have "Kurds in their way."

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

um, I only know one blonde joke, since that's what everyone is doing so will I:

Okay, a blonde is sitting in a resturant at a table by herself. the waiter goes up to her and asks for her order. She orders water. The waiter leaves to place the water and another blonde comes up to the table and sits down. The waiter goes to the table and she asks for water as well. After he brings the water he walks away, then hears them tost, they yell "Three Weeks", he dismisses it as he walks away. Then soon another blonde comes, so he goes to take her order as well. This time, he notices a picture of an Elmo Puzzle, framed and set aside so all three can see it. The third blonde orders water as well. He brings the water, and again as he walks away they shout "Three Weeks!" and sit back down. Next a fourth blonde comes, she sits down and then the waiter comes back to take her order, it is once again water. And as once again it was water, he once again hears them shout "Three Weeks!" as he walks away to carry on his duties. Finally, after he takes a couple more orders to the window, he walks to the table with the four of them after they once again shout "Three Weeks!". He stands there until he is noticed and asks "Excuse me, but what are you celebrating?". The blondes llaugh and point to the Elmo puzzle, "Well, we set out to prove that blondes aren't as dumb as everyone thinks, so we bought this puzzle that said 3-4 Months, and we finished it in 3 weeks!" one of them said and they all stood up cheering "Three Weeks!".

no offense, my dad told me this joke not that long ago, it wasn't very funny, but it is a little odd XD

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

-P.S.-I do know another one now that I think about it(not blonde joke)

A mushroom walks into the bar and the bartender says:
"Hey, we don't serve your kind here."
and the mushroom turns to him and says:
"Why not!? I'm a fun guy!"
-anyone get it? Probably not that funny to ya'll but I like it

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

this one is really good.
Ok first in a church a priest is holding mass and he says "God...with out you we are but dust."
Then everyong bows their heads and everyone is silent a little kid in the back says "Mommy what is butt dust?"

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
105 posts
Nomad

ok here is one that is really long so here it goes.

This man and his roommate are at their apartment. One roommate is sick so the other goes to the store to buy cold medicine. On the way back he passes a monastery and he hears a screeching laugh and a bloodcurdling scream. So he knocks on the door of the monastery to ask what is happening. The monk at the door answers "I can not tell you because you are not part of the monastery." He is not really interested in joining so he takes the cold medicine to his roommate. Then the next week he goes to the store again to buy some eggs. On the way back he passes the monastery again. Once again he hears the screeching laugh and the bloodcurdling scream. He knocks on the monastery door and asks what is happening. The monk replys "I can not tell you because you are not part of the monastery." The dude is pretty curious by now so he asks how he can join. The monk tells him that first of all he must climb mount Everest. So the dude saves his money for years and years till he has enough, then he climbs mount Everest. He goes to the monastery and hears the screeching laugh and the bloodcurdling scream. He asks the monk if he can know what the laugh and the screaming is about now and the monk tells him that he is not a member yet. The monk tells the man that he must first travel to the North pole, and then he can return and join the monastery. So the man save thousands of dollars up and then takes a trip to the North pole. He returns to the monastery and is welcomed as a brother. He asks the monk what the screeching laugh and the bloodcurdling scream were about and was told the answer. You want to know what the secret was?
I cant tell you because you are not part of the monastery!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

XD

what do you call a blonde with half a brain?
Gifted

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

LOL 3-4 MONTHS

K
A dumb blonde Brunet and Red head are running from the cops, and they each hide in a duffel bag, and the cops poke the brunets and the brunet doesnt do anything the cops poke the red heads and the red head doesnt do nething, the cops poke the one the dumb blondes in and she goes, " sack of potatoes " xD

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

yo momas so fat she rolled of both sides of the bed!!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I hate yo mama jokes.
But I do have some good insults

-you're so dumb you invented a parachute that opens on impact
-you're an experiment in artificial stupidity
-you're so dumb you invented a waterproof teabag

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

You had to climb over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yo mama so fat i could slap her but and ride the waves

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

Yo mama is so stupid when i told here she was dying she went to the super market and bought hereself some life savers

Yo mama is so fat she got a satelite from NASA orbiting here

Yo mama is so stupid she threw a penguin
of the Empire State Building and said fly birdy fly then she had the bird for lunch

Yo mama is so fat she was the iceberg that sunk the TiTanic (an old boat)

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

you're fat and you have body oder.

lol you'd of had to see school of rock to get it.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

this jokes are cool.

well i cannot think of some jokes. sorry!!!

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

Yeah school of rock is pretty good
lol the chinese kid

Showing 16-30 of 144